May’s C’ville Bag

Tampa Doll

They say April showers:rain bring May Flowers. Did I say showers:think ? Well, I guess they are, they just came in different forms, like snow:snow and ice and cold, :wbrr cold temps.

I have made the Crochetville Bag for May, colorful, to help forget the snow, ice and cold.

It is made with Peaches and Cream color peppercorn ombre for the bag, cream for the handles and flower. The pocket is ecru and pink.

Hope you like it and it brings some warmth :sun just looking at it.

smCrochetvilleBagMayFlowers.gif

This is a gif of all the bags given so far. Wow it sure has been fun.:hook

SpecialToteBags-1.gif

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am with Knicknac....I think this is my favorite!! Just perfect to pull you up and out of the doldrums of winter. Promises of spring ........

I do believe this one if my absolute fav of the ones you have made. It just looks so happy and bright. I am in need of that this week since the next will be nerve wracking for me.

Hi Mary Jo -

What a refreshing site - to see your new bag - wonderful!

I just lost Dad and his memorial/funeral was this past weekend - so I am just now getting back together again and online and all.

Seeing your work always puts warmth in my heart and also knowing the spirit that goes behind it!

Blessings -

Mary

I agree with the others....this one is my fav too. So let me get this straight....the purse pattern is the one from Victorian Lace by Lily, then you graphed the letters and added them as an outside pocket/pouch?

Archived