My Newest Design Needs a Name Or a Punchline, New Trend?

Katchkan

When designing you end up with some odd little pieces while trying to figure out what works and what doesn't

So while cleaning up last night I picked up one of my trial swatches and got to examining it. Thought what a funny little hat it would make. I looked up and there was my DH's Falcon/Eagle decanter. I popped it on him and immediately started cracking up. Decided that maybe I had a new trend I could start. You tell me. So it either needs a catchie name or a great punch line, Not sure which would be best.

With out Further ado My Decanter Topper Extrodinare

th_Decantertopper5.jpgth_Decantertopper2.jpgth_DecanterTopper.jpgth_Decantertopper1.jpgth_Decantertopper4.jpg

And no I hadn't inbibed in the contents. He's been empty for years. Hope you enjoy my latest creation. Should I write up the pattern........icon_mrgreen.gif

As usual Kathy, you have some great designs, this included. The names Flower Flapper and Floral Flapper come to mind when I look at it. It seems like one of those hats the Flapper girls would wear back in 30's I think it was. I would definitely wear it out for a night on the town with DH.

Hugs and Cookies

Auntie K

As usual Kathy, you have some great designs, this included. The names Flower Flapper and Floral Flapper come to mind when I look at it. It seems like one of those hats the Flapper girls would wear back in 30's I think it was. I would definitely wear it out for a night on the town with DH.

Hugs and Cookies

Auntie K

I agree!

C'mon Kathy, you know you want to design more hats for us. You made one for your decanter, let us have one too or I'll get on my knees and beg with ASCI art...

orz

See? I'm on my hands and knees praying you'll whip up more hats.

Hugs and Cookies

Auntie K

The names Flower Flapper and Floral Flapper come to mind when I look at it. It seems like one of those hats the Flapper girls would wear back in 30's I think it was. I would definitely wear it out for a night on the town with DH.

Hugs and Cookies

Auntie K

I second -- errr, third -- Flower Flapper!

At first I wanted to laugh but then you look again and think hmm I kinda like it on the bird LOL!!! It would be a cute hat btw. I just bought a magizine (defining crochet, I guess that's the name of it) and there's a little hat on the same order in it! (for adults)

Jen

Archived