Lets Do A Round Ripple Together

Haven't posted much here lately, but I have been making round ripples. Sooooo addictive !! Anyway, here they are. I actually made two in the yellow/white combination.

Both are going to charity.

Worth the wait! :cheer Both are great, thanks for sharing-

I'm happy to report that I FINALLY have a picture of my finished Round Ripple. We have it draped over a chair in the living room.

Did you RR from herrschners lay flat. I made 2 of them using their yarn but both didnt lie flat. I am having trouble with Aggie May's pattern too., the only one that I get to lie flat is Lynns' pattern. I have to be doing something wrong!

Just wanted to say great job on those round ripples. Maybe Aggie May is right, and they will eventually take over the world. I also wanted to post two more, I seem to be addicted to making them.:lol:lol

The first is done in rh baby yellow and pastel green. I used the pattern crochetdad has posted a link to here in this thread. I decided I wanted to do an 8 point rr (my first that was only 8) so I did one less double and chain 1 in the first round. I have tried multiple background to make the colors show up and this is the best one, but it looks much better in person. This one is baby size.

http://s346.photobucket.com/albums/p403/mva549308/?action=view&current=DSCN5242.jpg

The second rr is done in rhss for the lighter shades of purple. The darker purple on the last section is hobby lobby's I love this yarn. This one is the the same pattern as the green and yellow, but it has 9 points. This one is toddler size.

http://s346.photobucket.com/albums/p403/mva549308/?action=view&current=DSCN5255.jpg

Neither one of these rrs have a home yet, but will probably go to project linus

Valerie, they're very, very pretty!!:clap

If they don't have a home, Fisher House at Ft. Bragg has families staying there - I;'m sure they can use them!

Just wanted to say great job on those round ripples. Maybe Aggie May is right, and they will eventually take over the world. I also wanted to post two more, I seem to be addicted to making them.:lol:lol

The first is done in rh baby yellow and pastel green. I used the pattern crochetdad has posted a link to here in this thread. I decided I wanted to do an 8 point rr (my first that was only 8) so I did one less double and chain 1 in the first round. I have tried multiple background to make the colors show up and this is the best one, but it looks much better in person. This one is baby size.

http://s346.photobucket.com/albums/p403/mva549308/?action=view&current=DSCN5242.jpg

The second rr is done in rhss for the lighter shades of purple. The darker purple on the last section is hobby lobby's I love this yarn. This one is the the same pattern as the green and yellow, but it has 9 points. This one is toddler size.

http://s346.photobucket.com/albums/p403/mva549308/?action=view&current=DSCN5255.jpg

Neither one of these rrs have a home yet, but will probably go to project linus

Valerie,

Both are very nice, but I think I like the purple one best. great job modifying the pattern to your taste!

Valerie,

Both are very nice, but I think I like the purple one best. great job modifying the pattern to your taste!

Thanks Gene. I really like the pattern. I like that it doesn't take as long to complete a round (with the 8 or 9) than with the 12 point. It's not an issue with the baby size ghans, but with the larger rrs, I don't always want to work on it when it take more than a hour to complete one round. I have two more rrs in mind. The first is the black/autumn red faded. The second one I am not sure of the colors yet, I am thinking something in tan/taupe/and coffee. Still working on that...

I have posted my latest rr here. I had a hard time naming this one. Maybe I shouldn't have started that?? :lol

I don't have any other RRs in the works now, I think it's time to finish some of my WIPS before the ladies at work are needing more baby blankets...if you know what I mean! :blush

Valerie,

Both RR's are just beautiful. :manyheart

You are out of control! You are an RR machine! :hook How many do you work on at once and how many do you have in mind at the same time? Do you :sleep ? :rofl

I have posted my latest rr here. I had a hard time naming this one. Maybe I shouldn't have started that?? :lol

I don't have any other RRs in the works now, I think it's time to finish some of my WIPS before the ladies at work are needing more baby blankets...if you know what I mean! :blush

I love the color combo! :clap I recently made a ghan using similar colors.

Valerie,

Both RR's are just beautiful. :manyheart

You are out of control! You are an RR machine! :hook How many do you work on at once and how many do you have in mind at the same time? Do you :sleep ? :rofl

Lol, cshell. I usually only do one at a time, but have been know to work on as many as three at once. They are highly addictive, so there are times when working on one, I am planning the next....

I figure I have about 7 rnds left to do on DH's rr.

The other day I told him I was about out of the green so I was gonna call it done and he tells me well we'll buy more green and I said "we don't have the $ to buy more yarn". OMG :eek I turned down the chance to buy more yarn I can't believe I did that, but I really want to be finished with this RR.

ok...Im in...I just finished a Christmas tree skirt about a month ago and I just started on a little girl one for my grand baby that's due on the 21 of November...Im doing it in Rose and off white...will get photos of it soon.

This is the tree skirt...had the colors in stach so i thought why not :think...ive only needed one for 20 years :lol Its 47"

post-3370-135897456348_thumb.jpg

post-3370-135897456353_thumb.jpg

ok...Im in...I just finished a Christmas tree skirt about a month ago and I just started on a little girl one for my grand baby that's due on the 21 of November...Im doing it in Rose and off white...will get photos of it soon.

This is the tree skirt...had the colors in stach so i thought why not :think...ive only needed one for 20 years :lol Its 47"

Gorgeous!!:clap