Lets Do A Round Ripple Together

ok...Im in...I just finished a Christmas tree skirt about a month ago and I just started on a little girl one for my grand baby that's due on the 21 of November...Im doing it in Rose and off white...will get photos of it soon.

This is the tree skirt...had the colors in stach so i thought why not :think...ive only needed one for 20 years :lol Its 47"

Beautiful! I'm sure it will become a family treasure!

ok...Im in...I just finished a Christmas tree skirt about a month ago and I just started on a little girl one for my grand baby that's due on the 21 of November...Im doing it in Rose and off white...will get photos of it soon.

This is the tree skirt...had the colors in stach so i thought why not :think...ive only needed one for 20 years :lol Its 47"

Beautiful! My next RR will be a tree skirt for me! That is if I can ever get thru all the baby items I need to do!

Here are pics of the RR I just finished :cheer for my DH

post-6373-135897456419_thumb.jpg

post-6373-135897456424_thumb.jpg

post-6373-135897456427_thumb.jpg

I am so glad to be done with this RR the last rnds were taking forever to finish, my DH would like it to be bigger but I just couldn't make myself do any more.

[ATTACH]9405[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]9406[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]9407[/ATTACH]

I am so glad to be done with this RR the last rnds were taking forever to finish, my DH would like it to be bigger but I just couldn't make myself do any more.

That is just fantastic! I'm sure he will cherish it for a long time!

[ATTACH]9405[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]9406[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]9407[/ATTACH]

Awesome work!!:clap:clap

I had never seen a round ripple anything until today when I was looking for a Christmas tree skirt, I found a pattern posted here http://www.crochetville.org/forum/showpost.php?p=1070831&postcount=2231 And have it half done already. I am using I Love This Yarn, Ivory Sparkle.

Thanks everyone for the complements :hug

[ATTACH]9405[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]9406[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]9407[/ATTACH]

Wow...that is pretty...love the colors you used.

Well I've only ever done one regular (horizontal) ripple before in my life, and truth be told, I hated it. I'm not a counter of any sort. I much prefer winging it. But, my son was turning four and he loves Spiderman (or Superman as he calls him), so I had to make a Spiderman round ripple for him.

Here's the result. I gave myself one month to complete it. I ended up taking it to the beach to finish the webbing!

100_4054.jpg

It's really Pretty it will look wonderful under your tree

Love the tree skirt Shaylen- :cheer

TFS-

[ATTACH]9405[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]9406[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]9407[/ATTACH]

Your hubbys RR turned out great- :cheer I had to laugh when you turned down the offer to go buy more yarn so you could continue and make it bigger. :lol

TFS-

Well I've only ever done one regular (horizontal) ripple before in my life, and truth be told, I hated it. I'm not a counter of any sort. I much prefer winging it. But, my son was turning four and he loves Spiderman (or Superman as he calls him), so I had to make a Spiderman round ripple for him.

Here's the result. I gave myself one month to complete it. I ended up taking it to the beach to finish the webbing!

100_4054.jpg

That looks fantastic. :cheer Perfect "Superman" RR. :lol

Thank you all for the wonderful compliments, I have some stuff to do for Christmas presents then I would like to make the RR tree skirt for myself and a spiderman RR for my son not sure how soon it will be though.

I finished weaving in the ends on this 2 strand, 63 inch RR this morning. Now it needs a wash and it'll be on its way to the recipient.

I used about 3/4 sk each: RHSS in CLaret, Med Thyme, Soft White and a P hook.

CORRECTION: it was ARAN I used, not soft white.

post-8552-135897458934_thumb.jpg

post-8552-13589745894_thumb.jpg

Edited by judianne
CORRECTION on color

Love the colors thanks for including your color and hook choices. I will add it to my ever growing list of color combos.

Thanks!

And I saw where people had requested that info, so I thought I'd beat everyone to the punch:lol

DONE!!!!Yay....It seemed never ending :lol

This one is for my new grandbaby that's due next month.I used simply soft eco in cream and dusty rose.I don't really like using simply soft but i wanted it as soft as i could get it.

post-3370-135897458986_thumb.jpg

post-3370-13589745899_thumb.jpg