Lets Do A Round Ripple Together

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I use Lyn's RR pattern when I make the afghan so this is a variation of her pattern - with a split! I made a second one (for my Mom) and wrote the pattern down as I went along this time. All you seaso

Its beautiful!!! Well done I think I would keep it too! ;-)

made this one for a coworker whose wife is expecting a boy this month.

Posted Images

Judianne and Shaylen, those are beautiful RR's. Good job! I love your color choices.

Judianne, I'm just wondering. Did you put the Claret and Soft white together to get the red-white effect?

Yup...as a way to stretch the claret, mainly;)

Its 39" from tip to tip....is that big enough for a new born or should i add to it??

40 inches to 45 is good for babies, from what I've been told, and for a newborn it sounds perfect.

I finished weaving in the ends on this 2 strand, 63 inch RR this morning. Now it needs a wash and it'll be on its way to the recipient.

I used about 3/4 sk each: RHSS in CLaret, Med Thyme, Soft White and a P hook.

CORRECTION: it was ARAN I used, not soft white.

It's gorgeous Judy. :artist I'm sure whoever ends up with your RR will fall in love with it.

TFS-

DONE!!!!Yay....It seemed never ending :lol

This one is for my new grandbaby that's due next month.I used simply soft eco in cream and dusty rose.I don't really like using simply soft but i wanted it as soft as i could get it.

Shaylen, that turned out beautifully :manyheart.

TFS-

Here is a link to my latest rr, Thanks to CrochetDad and AggieMay for the original 9 point rr (I made this one 8). And also thanks to JuneMarie for the ch 3 rope border, love it and will use it again. Right now I am thiniking I would like to see it on a granny... Thanks for looking.

Here is a link to my latest rr, Thanks to CrochetDad and AggieMay for the original 9 point rr (I made this one 8). And also thanks to JuneMarie for the ch 3 rope border, love it and will use it again. Right now I am thiniking I would like to see it on a granny... Thanks for looking.

where's the link:think

I need to get instructions on how to do a round ripple!! I am frantic trying to find one (crocheting, of course) - any suggestions?

PM Aggie May, she will gladly share her pattern. It's great & simple/

Here is my latest RR.

The last time I visited with my grandma she hinted that it was time for another afghan for her davenport. :lol I'm going to send it to her for Christmas.

It's the AggieMay pattern so it isn't ruffled and it lays nice and flat. I used CrochetDad's modified sedge stitch for a nice neat edging.

Done in;

Caron pounder in Lace

Bernat SV in Summerset Hombre, White and Redwood Heather-

IMG_2449.jpg

Here is my latest RR.

The last time I visited with my grandma she hinted that it was time for another afghan for her davenport. :lol I'm going to send it to her for Christmas.

It's the AggieMay pattern so it isn't ruffled and it lays nice and flat. I used CrochetDad's modified sedge stitch for a nice neat edging.

Done in;

Caron pounder in Lace

Bernat SV in Summerset Hombre, White and Redwood Heather-

IMG_2449.jpg

That's so very pretty! I love the way you arranged the bands of color:clap