Lets Do A Round Ripple Together

So I had this yarn that I desperately needed to destash, as there was no room to put it. So I decided on a round ripple which, as we all know, eats up the yarn.

So: a little over ten 7 oz. skeins of Red Heart Super Saver yarn in dark sage and light sage; 60 rows; and 29,966 stitches later, here is my latest round ripple. As you can see, it hangs over my queen sized bed.

Hello, I realy like your round ripple.I would like to get the pattern for this.How do I go about getting it?Thanks:yay

So I had this yarn that I desperately needed to destash, as there was no room to put it. So I decided on a round ripple which, as we all know, eats up the yarn.

So: a little over ten 7 oz. skeins of Red Heart Super Saver yarn in dark sage and light sage; 60 rows; and 29,966 stitches later, here is my latest round ripple. As you can see, it hangs over my queen sized bed.

Hello,I just love your round ripple afgan.I would like to make one myself.Can you please tell me how to get the pattern.Thank you,Lillian

My e-mail address is lillian.holder@yahoo.com

Hello,I just love your round ripple afgan.I would like to make one myself.Can you please tell me how to get the pattern.Thank you,Lillian

My e-mail address is lillian.holder@yahoo.com

Aggie May has a pattern that she shares with us here. It's a wonderful round ripple pattern and alot of us will use nothing but now! All you have to do is send her a PM for it!

• 2 weeks later...

this is very big. i like it. 8->

Hi everyone, good to see some of you are still here. I have been very busy these days and just have not done to much crocheting. I am about to get back into it. I always miss my yarn and needles. Thanks to all of you for keeping our CAL going. There is never a end to beautiful round ripples.

Thanks agin ladies. May God Bless

I wanted to post my latest rr, here is a link to the thread. Thanks to CrochetDad and AggieMay for the 9 point pattern. I love the way it turned out, but it looks much better in person. Working on another blended in simply soft autumn red/black that I will be posting as soon as I get more Autumn red....Thanks for lookinghttp://www.crochetville.org/forum/showthread.php?t=110122

I wanted to post my latest rr, here is a link to the thread. Thanks to CrochetDad and AggieMay for the 9 point pattern. I love the way it turned out, but it looks much better in person. Working on another blended in simply soft autumn red/black that I will be posting as soon as I get more Autumn red....Thanks for lookinghttp://www.crochetville.org/forum/showthread.php?t=110122

Better in person? Wow! It must be fantastic. It looks really nice in the pictures!

I just finished one in red black and white. i used crochet dad's pattern. it turned out great.

can't wait to see the pics, never get tired of round ripples....

• 1 month later...

Well I am new to the site, but the round ripples have inspired me to use up some yarn. I have bag of pastels that say...that is what we need to be...so here I go off to start a new project...now to see how long it will take..hahahaha

Welcome to the 'ville RWB-Mom, be sure to post a photo when you're finished. :welcome

It is always great to see this CAL bumped back towards the top. I too have a couple of baby-ghan RR's done. They are for Kathryn's NICU charity thread. Will try to add a link later.

Edited by cshell