Lets Do A Round Ripple Together

Just thought I'd share what I did over my summer vacation. Remind you I had a broken ankle and was in a cast for 6 weeks.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/17682207@N02/sets/72157622140038684/

Holy smokes! Your hooks are on fire!

I tried to pick a favorite but could not. Each one is fantastic! :cheer

All I can say is just WOW. :yay

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I use Lyn's RR pattern when I make the afghan so this is a variation of her pattern - with a split! I made a second one (for my Mom) and wrote the pattern down as I went along this time. All you seaso

Its beautiful!!! Well done I think I would keep it too! ;-)

made this one for a coworker whose wife is expecting a boy this month.

Posted Images

This RR is about 42 inches across and going to Fisher House at Ft. Bragg.

The blues I used were from my stash: Blue #886; Delft Blue; Lt. Perwinkle

:cheer:cheerLovely :cheer:cheer

Matches your avatar, looks like an underwater scene.

:cheer:cheerLovely :cheer:cheer

Matches your avatar, looks like an underwater scene.

Thanks!

You're the second person to mention that water theme - I never even noticed:D:lol Coincidently the friendship squares I asked for were a tropical color theme;)

Here is another RR- this one will go to Dorothysgirls. She is collecting lapghans for cancer patients. :hug

I used the random stripe generator that someone was kind enough to mention and post in the "other crochet topics" section. It was extremely helpful. As I have mentioned before, :think my brain does not do random real well so I was able to see the colors together beforehand.

IMG_2277.jpg

Here is another RR- this one will go to Dorothysgirls. She is collecting lapghans for cancer patients. :hug

I used the random stripe generator that someone was kind enough to mention and post in the "other crochet topics" section. It was extremely helpful. As I have mentioned before, :think my brain does not do random real well so I was able to see the colors together beforehand.

IMG_2277.jpg

That is wonderful. I love all the colors.

IMG_2277.jpg

That really came out great!:clap

IMG_2277.jpg

Beautiful! Love the bright colors!

here is a pic of my RR it's still a wip, I hope to call if done real soon

[ATTACH]7914[/ATTACH]

Gorgeous! Sort of a "Goth" look to it:clap

IMG_2277.jpg

Wonderful colors.

Off to find the generator . Please post link to the crochet charity you are helping

Thanks

here is a pic of my RR it's still a wip, I hope to call if done real soon

[ATTACH]7914[/ATTACH]

Funny, when I start an RR I crochet 'til bed time. Then it gets bigger and I tell myself "must crochet at least two rounds" before bedtime. By the time it's the size you're at it turns into "must do AT LEAST one round" before bedtime! :laughroll

You are almost there! Can't wait to see it finished. :cheer

Here's another one I did for charity. I think that makes 20 this summer.

charity3

Ooooh, my two favorite colors together. Lovin' it- :cheer

I just learned how to post a link to a photo, I have no idea how to link to a thread. :ohdear

I am tech-know-logically challenged when it comes to

the "internets". :rofl

Let me see if I can figure it out. :think:lol

http://www.crochetville.org/forum/showthread.php?t=103539

I have always wondered how do you know when to change colors?

Whenever you want to;)

If doing a RR where you change the number of stitches in the points I use that row to start a new color. Might do a wide band of that color or one row and go back to the first color....depends on my stash. It's a great way to use yarn you already have that doesn't seemt o go with anything - just separate odd colors with a neutral or bland color.

Gotta dash fpr npw...will be back here later.