Our House Part One (go to Part Two for posting)

JulieKay

• Replies 17.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Linda - sending you a hug and I hope you will feel better soon. i do understand how you feel for I have been there. :hug

Judy - that is so sweet of you to make your sick neighbor a shawl. We have so many sweet, caring people in Our House and I'm so happy I chose to be part of it. :manyheart

Shelia - your six year old sound so cute. Kids can do the cutest things to bring laughter to us.

Tabitha - I love the peapod, I just love it. It's beautiful even the smilely face buttons are cute. Beautiful work. :cheer

To anyone I may have miss :hug Going to put on my PJ's now and get into bed with my knitting so have a good nite house mates.

Tab- you look just as good as your brother, who are you trying to fool ?

So who is older, you or him ?

His wife is pretty , and when is the baby due or did they already have it ? And is it a boy or girl ?

I am really BEHIND on news .

Julie~I am older by two years and my sis is older than me by 2 1/2 years. So, yep I am the dreaded middle child.

The baby is a girl. Baby Lily Gail is due in June. They are so excited and I am too. They just bought a house and moved in this weekend about 10 minutes from me. They use to live about an hour away and Doa does not do city driving so we barely ever saw them. I am happy and they are having a girl which is awesome since I am lacking the dolly playing. :lol

Tabitha - I absolutely LOVE the peapod... I might have to try something like it for my little one due in June too!

Thank you to everyone for the warm welcome as well! :-)

I've been alternating between working on the new CAL in here, and school work. This week is the last week of the semester, and next week is finals. So far, I've only gotten one round done tonight. I'm hoping to get at least one more done before I go to bed.

Tab- that is great, a little girl ! I bet you'll have lots of fun with her after having all boys

and that's nice they will be so close .

Jennifer- what are you going to school for ? I'm sorry if you mentioned it before and I didn't remember.

I have lots to keep track of and my old brain aint what it used to be .

Those pics. are tiny, this one is bigger. Did they change the way we can post pics? How do we do it now? It has been so long for me and I am confused. :think

peapod.jpg

That's adorable!!!:cheer:clapAnd that's nice they'll live so close!

...I see someone passed on the new link for pic posting...:)

Sheila, little boys are a riot, aren't they? I remember those days.

The narrow shawl is done...the lady is usually warm, so it's not a heavy or big one - more for the snuggle factor...It's finishing in the wash right now....off to retrieve it...

CU all in the morning sometime,:hug:manyheart

Just stopping in to say good night and sweet dreams to everyone in the house!

I'm sure your neighbor is going to love the shawl Judy! What a sweet thing to do for her!

Cya in the AM for my daily dose of coffee and the House!

Morning House

Wow, we got busy in here last night, didn't we ? But that's a good thing !

Anyhow, ,to answer a post from last night that I missed :

Jennifer-- great choice for a career ! Elementary Education, good for you !

And you don't have much longer to go ,so keep up the good work. That will be a career where you can touch a lot of people in a positive way . It is NEVER a waste of time to teach kids and spend time with them .

And a big howdy to everyone else ! I hope you all have a good day,keep busy, and keep out of trouble

( this means you, Tab ) .:lol

I'm working away on my colorful rr -- I managed to find a color to fill in the orange problem. I took out the bright orange and used a rust-kinda orage, then went to barn red .

So today will be more reds and some pinks tossed in then .:)

Good morning House and Happy Hump Day!!!

I see Julie is also up bright and early and even beat me to the "post"!!! Sure wish I could say I will be working on something crochet, but alas, I'll just be working!!!

Make it a great day and I'll see you all later!!

I'm sure your neighbor is going to love the shawl Judy! What a sweet thing to do for her!

My friend told her about it last night....to encourage her. SHe has a nasal gastric tube in and mouthed "that's so nice". I'm so glad I pushed it and managed to finish the shawl.

Positive thoughts for this lady, if you would...she is one of the most peace-filled persons I've ever met, despite not having much time left.

BBsoon

Good morning everyone. Busy day here for me, but I will manage to check in a few times. My new computer is supposed to arrive today!!!!

Judy, that's so nice of you to make your neighbor something to snuggle in.

Tab, its nice your brother and his family will be so close to you.

Well, better go start the laundry....

Good morning everyone. Busy day here for me, but I will manage to check in a few times. My new computer is supposed to arrive today!!!!

Judy, that's so nice of you to make your neighbor something to snuggle in.

That's fast delivery!! Have fun with it!

Thank you, Cindy....So many people have told me my ministry in life is my crocheting...my timing when I give a gift, patterns and color choices....people's reactions when they receive something....it all seems to be in God's plan. I'm just using the ability I've been blessed with...and am so happy I have the gift.

Archived