Ponchos, Ponchos, and more Ponchos!

suttygirl2005

I have been very busy. While my son was here from Oregon I crocheted when we sat down to watch tv. The first one is using the spider web stitch and is for hubbies sister for x-mas. The other ones are children's poncho's for my best firends grandbabies.angieponcho.jpg

childponcho2.jpg

childponcho3.jpg

childponcho4.jpg

childponcho.jpg

The lite yellow one and the baby blue and yellow on are my own pattern which I will try and write up and get on here and my website and my journal.

<strike>Photobucket is having a nervous breakdown lol (seems to be going aorund)

I'll keep checking back to see them.</strike>

OOOOOOhhh Sutty they are totally gorgeous!!!!!!

Can't decide which one I like best....

Me too. I want to make that spiderweb one now. They are all adorable. How long does it take you to make each one? You must have smoke coming out the back of your hook (lol).:rotfl

oooohhhh I love the spider web stitch one.... and the wee ones are just to darn cute! I didn't have time to make the little girls on my list ponchos for the holiday but they all have b-days coming so maybe I can still make them each one. I always love your ponchos Sutty!

Oh Sutty I have to comment on that spider web stitch poncho! Its so beautiful! The color combos on the other ponchos are great! You have outdone yourself again!!!

Waiting for your patterns hint hint!!! like I need a hole in my head :)

Take care

Hugs

Vims

• 1 month later...

Archived