Lumberjack Flannelghan CAL / finished ghans in Post 1

RoseRed

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:cowboy Well.........

I'm goin' with cute and cartoon!

So... just call me Jessie (from the Toy Story)

post-18634-135897501904_thumb.jpg

:heart

:mug

aka: Jessie

I just noticed my posts and time in -- I need to crank it up to get 10,000 posts by my join date .... 5 years ago ..

Omgosh... how fun is that!!!:yay

aka: Jessie

Now you have me thinking about colors and sizes...I said i was going to resist your spell...but i do have to do something for the games and i wold like to stay with my friends :hugand i have been wanting to do one of these for my son....stash diving time :lol

You can sign me up as Fannie Porter - San Antonio's Famous Madam :rofl:rofl:rofl

Women of the west

Now you have me thinking about colors and sizes...I said i was going to resist your spell...but i do have to do something for the games and i wold like to stay with my friends :hugand i have been wanting to do one of these for my son....stash diving time :lol

You can sign me up as Fannie Porter - San Antonio's Famous Madam :rofl:rofl:rofl

Women of the west

:rofl you've been 'roped' in..............:rofl

:cowboy Jessie

Miss Kitty was so nice...:D Good choice!

...I'm going to get some more things done around here...I imagine Julie will be by soon...

Yep, I'm here -- sorry I was on the phone this afternoon. You all know what a YAKKER I am, then Sam got home and we just ate, so I'm free to hang out in here now .

Thanks to all of you that signed up .We are gonna have a real nice team to work on this afghan.

Ok guys- I'm using a cheat sheet til I remember everyone's cowboy names .

Thanks Shay -- little Miss Fannie -- you ornery little thing !

and Linda- Cat Ballou

and LeaAnne- sacajawea ....

Now ,so are all of you waiting to start til the Greek Games are starting ? Just wondered how many would be starting on the Feb 12th,and who is starting now ?

The 12th is one more week from tomorrow I think .

I'm going to wait and start then . I want to finish my other group project, then maybe get in some knitting before it's time to start this big whopper. I hope I can get it done in the allotted number of days !

I will be waiting to start, too.

I get back on the 10th, unpack the 11th... so the 12th will be perfect!

Julie... if you are only working on this 'ghan, you should be done well before the 16 days.

My average is 4 days, but can do it in 3 if I push. there is a lady here at the 'ville who did it finished in a day and a half!

Wow,

I cannot imagine getting an entire afghan done that quick ! I'm not that speedy. I can crochet fast, but other things kinda distract me, like someone on the phone ( I LOVE TO YAK) ,or EATING ,or Going to the store , or YAKKING , or answering emails, or EATING , or YAKKING ....

I am waiting to start until the 12th. I've got the yarn, pattern, and hook all together in one bag just waiting for the official time to start in on it. :hook:yarn:hook

I'm another yakker. My hubby is pretty good at tuning me out though. He's ahad a lot of practice, we've been married over 30 years.

I'm not starting my flannelghan until the 12th. Maybe I'll have at least one of my WIPs done by then!

Archived