STASH BUSTING crochet-along GAME!! ****CLOSED FOR 2007 ****

Krystal16

Ok here is my pic of my shopping.

Clare Spotlight will let you woolbank your yarn now. They will put your yarn away and you can get them and pay as you want them. This way you get all the same dyelots or in case they run out of your color.

I know it doesnt really look much but I did put about 40 skeins on woolbank so I guess you can say I bought big. I will have to get some more tips from Clare on buying yarn.:lol

The big balls of yarn are for my amish ghan at the happy house and the little balls of wool are for the rail fence pattern Im going to do.

P1020020.jpg

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I feel like I've been working on crochet all day but I just haven't used much yarn. I've been joining little blocks. I did make some huge balls into smaller ones but it isn't gone so I can't count it yet. Maybe I can knock off one more ball by tomorrow night.

Amanda- Just have to say I'm loving your scrap ghan...is that a "dot" special? Looks like one she did. It looks great!

I guess my totals stand unless I am able to get back here before 7ct tonight...which I doubt. Have to go and watch a powerlifting tournament that hubby spots for. I am taking crochet along...just won't have time to post totals.

Good luck everyone!!

biz

My score for this week is 8 Woo Hoo, I don't see how some of you can do more than 20 for a week that is CRAZY!!! but I'm not the fastest crocheter I suppose and I have to work a Full Time job as well (I know excuses, excuses)

Well my hats off to those of you that have a Weekly score of 20 and above!

I'll try for that next week :)

Used up 2 more skeins, so I added 4 more points and have a total of 63 for the week...I really don't see me getting any more points before 8 PM tonight as both kids are acting out and I'm going out clothing shopping with a girlfriend of mine tonight...

Jessie

Ok, added a row to my stripey afghan that was 1 pt. I gifted a skein for +2 and finished a skein for +2 so 5 so far today. I'm hoping for maybe 1 more point before tally time so I'll post again by 8... wish me luck! LOL!

Hey all, here's my score -28 ytd, -23 for the week! I think considering I was given 24 skeins of yarn this week, my score isn't as bad as it could have been. Off to crochet some more. BUt I'm not updating my score till tomorrow.

Archived