January Table 2007

Tampa Doll

This is my January Table and also my Birthday Table.:cake

This table wishes a Happy Birthday to all who have had a Birthday so far this month, and for all the Birthdays to come.

As you can see, I have a Carnation Flower baby, because the flower for January is the Carnation. I have added the zinnia for color and of course the Guardian Angels to watch over us all.

So enjoy the table and may I at this time wish you all a Happy Birthday and a very good year.

th_smzoomJan2007Table.gif (clickable) th_lgJan2007Table.gif

Too fun!! As Usual!! I love your table, so colorful and happy! January is my birthday month too!! I now celebrate the aging portion of my birthday every 4 years. However, the party celebration and presents part I do every year!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

Beautiful ( of course). I do have a question... do you add to your displays from year to year... Like you have a set Jan. table but this year you added_____________? Your creativity at decorating them always amaze me!:clap

Beautiful ( of course). I do have a question... do you add to your displays from year to year... Like you have a set Jan. table but this year you added_____________? Your creativity at decorating them always amaze me!:clap

Actually, every table has a theme. Jan - Birthdays, Feb - Valentines-Anniversary and so on.

I sometimes move things from other tables to shake things up. I try to make something new each year. I got a little busy, so I didn't get anything done for January. Instead I added the carnation and zinnia baby dolls.

So glad everyone likes them. I was seriousely think of not posting them this year. The Dh changed my mind.:hook

Actually, every table has a theme. Jan - Birthdays, Feb - Valentines-Anniversary and so on.

I sometimes move things from other tables to shake things up. I try to make something new each year. I got a little busy, so I didn't get anything done for January. Instead I added the carnation and zinnia baby dolls.

So glad everyone likes them. I was seriousely think of not posting them this year. The Dh changed my mind.:hook

Glad TampaGuy talked you into it..... Eyecandy worth looking out for every month!;)

Glad to see your January table.:party I was beginning to think I had missed something. It looks very bright and cheerful. I want to also wish you and early Happy Birthday....... :birthday So glad John talked you into doing the tables again.

I always enjoy your tables. You never cease to amaze me with your fabulous works. I have also learnt a lot about you holidays in the US as they are different from ours.

Over here January is Australia Day - 26th January. It is a public holiday and we usual have a barby and I bake a pavlova. This also marks the end of the Summer holidays and the kids usually go back to school in this week.

Valentines isnt such a big deal in Feb, but this is catching on. More now than when I was a child.

February seems to get more notice here due to Chinese New Year.

March April - Easter

April is Anzac Day.

May is Labor day or May day.

June is Queens Birthday.

August is the Ekka or Peoples day which is show day.

October is Indy

November is Melbourne Cup

November 11 is rememberence day

Christmas is Christmas

Some of our states have other days but these are the ones I know about.

We dont celebrate thanksgiving, and Halloween is seen as an "American thang"

Birthdays seem to be universal,

so Many Happy returns, and thanks for sharing your table!

That is so cool! Your work is amazing, almost like a big table of eye candy for me!!! BTW, my birthday is this saturday so I'll think of your January table while I'm at work all weekend!

P.S. Got one sid of the bag done last night!!

I always love looking at your tables. January is my birth month also (12th). I have been in the hospital for the last three days and the first thing I did was check out Crochetville when I got home. What a pleasant surprise to find your table page. Really made my day. Absolutely georgeous.

Archived