New Crochetville Bags

Tampa Doll

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I think these came out great. No, you should not stop making them, and no, you should not stick with blue, The other colors look fantastic.

Well said!:yes

Oh MaryJo, they are WONDERFUL!! I can't believe you would RAOK them, how generous of you!! They are so lovely, you are amazing!! Keep on making them, and if you ever consider selling one, look me up!!! Now of course if you wanted to ROAK one to me, I would make that day a national holiday, have you ever heard of JoAnn day :think ???? LOL, me either!!

wow, those are amazing, im sure who ever gets one will love it. i know i will love one of those, perfect to carry wip in it. you are so nice to do this for someone. :):yes

I really love both bags!! My sister is my biggest fan....so.....she gets a new bag about every 3 months. I am working on a backpack for her now. If she saw your bag.....she would definitly want one!!

Good Job!!

Mary Jo.

Those are GREAT:cheer ! Anyone would be proud to carry one of those. Make them in any color and every color! They are so cute you can't go wrong!

Kim

Archived