New Crochetville Bags

Tampa Doll

Well, here we go again. :blush You can see what I have been working on. I changed the color of the bag and thought it still looked good.

I think in this group I like the red one.

They weren’t made with anyone in mind,:shrug as I am enjoying this pattern. I have one more, right now, I will be making and that one will be in a green variegated. Not sure if the pocket will be dark green with light green letters or the opposite or maybe either with white letters.:think Hey maybe white with either dark or light green letters.

So please let me know what you think. Should I stop, make a few more in different colors or just make them in blue.

th_medCvillbagIV.gif (clickable) th_CvillbagIII.gif

:devil Oh I almost forgot, these will be RAOK’s.:devil

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

THE PATTERN!!!!

Those are so gorgeous! I LOVE them... I know you can't possibly RAOK all of the Villagers, but where did you get that lovely pattern? The purse pattern is gorgeous so possible it is available somewhere;) .... if it is your original, will you be selling it? And the word "Crochetville" with the hook has to be your original design... I would pay mucho dinero to have that pattern!:yes

The book si called Victorian Charm by Lily. Here is the web site.

http://www.sugarncream.com/patternbook.php?PBS=570817

Now as for the logo with the hook, is the same one at the top of the forum. I just had the DH copy it and make a graph with our soft ware. I did have to play with it a bit, as writing is a little hard to read when the graph is small.

Lea- Ice Cream Day? Hey I can get behind that.

Thank you all for the compliments. I really appreciate that you like them.:hook

KUDOS! They are fantastic! :clap I am so impressed with your work. Everytime I see your bags, I sigh with longing. They are items to treasure and the recipients will love them dearly. Both color combinations are striking. For what its worth, I'd say continue playing with different colors & combinations.

Just beautiful. I think the red is my favorite so far and that's shocking as blue is my favorite color. I think any color would be wonderful and you should keep making them.

Arrgghhh - National Talk Like A Pirate Day is sometime in February I think - I celebrate that one. :rofl

Archived