Tampa Doll

New Crochetville Bags

Well, here we go again. :blush You can see what I have been working on. I changed the color of the bag and thought it still looked good.

I think in this group I like the red one.

They weren’t made with anyone in mind,:shrug as I am enjoying this pattern. I have one more, right now, I will be making and that one will be in a green variegated. Not sure if the pocket will be dark green with light green letters or the opposite or maybe either with white letters.:think Hey maybe white with either dark or light green letters.

So please let me know what you think. Should I stop, make a few more in different colors or just make them in blue.

th_medCvillbagIV.gif (clickable) th_CvillbagIII.gif

:devil Oh I almost forgot, these will be RAOK’s.:devil

Those are lovely and anyone who recieves them will be proud and honored!

May 2.... my favorite color is red and I accept gifts for all holidays....MLK day.... St Swithians day.... Ice Cream Day...... :D

...seriously those are AWESOME!!!!!!!!! wow... !!!

THE PATTERN!!!!

Those are so gorgeous! I LOVE them... I know you can't possibly RAOK all of the Villagers, but where did you get that lovely pattern? The purse pattern is gorgeous so possible it is available somewhere;) .... if it is your original, will you be selling it? And the word "Crochetville" with the hook has to be your original design... I would pay mucho dinero to have that pattern!:yes

The book si called Victorian Charm by Lily. Here is the web site.

http://www.sugarncream.com/patternbook.php?PBS=570817

Now as for the logo with the hook, is the same one at the top of the forum. I just had the DH copy it and make a graph with our soft ware. I did have to play with it a bit, as writing is a little hard to read when the graph is small.

Lea- Ice Cream Day? Hey I can get behind that.

Thank you all for the compliments. I really appreciate that you like them.:hook

Those are fabulous darling :hug I love them :manyheart You did such a great job :clap ................. If Im not ROAK'd one of those then can I jump in your pool :rofl

Those are adorable :manyheart Wow you're so good at graphs MaryJo:clap

The bags are wonderful. I like them made in different colors. The red is stunning. :clap

I really like your bags. they are so cute. You did a good job. :yespinkroses

I think these came out great. No, you should not stop making them, and no, you should not stick with blue, The other colors look fantastic.

KUDOS! They are fantastic! :clap I am so impressed with your work. Everytime I see your bags, I sigh with longing. They are items to treasure and the recipients will love them dearly. Both color combinations are striking. For what its worth, I'd say continue playing with different colors & combinations.

Simply fabulous :yay !

I love the red one, but they are all so nice, would be hard to choose.

I'm with everyone else. I absolutely love looking at these bags. I like them in the different colors too. Anyone that gets one would definitely be honored. Great job on them all.

Just beautiful. I think the red is my favorite so far and that's shocking as blue is my favorite color. I think any color would be wonderful and you should keep making them.

Arrgghhh - National Talk Like A Pirate Day is sometime in February I think - I celebrate that one. :rofl

Terrific job! congratulations!

What software did you use for graphing?:cheer