Yes, I'm Weird

oldbaglady

I wanted a new purse especially for the Christmas holiday season. After making one from a pattern, I wasn't entirely satisfied, so I came up with my own pattern.

After showing it to my daughter, I asked her if she thought I was weird. She said yes! My feelings were a little hurt.

"You really think I'm weird?" I asked.

"Yeah. Creative, but weird." she replied.

I've decided that that's a compliment. Anyway, here's the purse that prompted the 'compliment':

4.jpg

i dont think i could bring myself to carry it, but if you can then more power to ya!! as for the design, well done:D so creative!!

Being weird is the way to be- if it wasn't for weirdos there would be no airplanes, no fun crocheted goodies and no chocolate lava cake, among other things :)

Then I must be weird too. I was just thinking about making a purse along those lines yesterday lol. I decided to make one that looks like a christmas bulb instead though. I like yours alot....and hey, just look at all the cool weird people out there...I mean bill gates was probably called a lot worse than weird and now he's the richest man ever so...yeah...I take being called weird as a compliment.

That purse will be JUST PERFECT for sneaking your own bottle into a boring Xmas party ;) With a typical bag, it would spill or leak!

:laughroll:haha:dance:rofl

now where did I put that red yarn, and where can I find this pattern!?!?!?!

It's not wierd. It's kitsch and I love it!! :manyheart

The only type of purse that I couldn't carry, is the ones that they've been selling lately, that look like a bustier. I just can't be toting some one's b**bs around!:no

Archived