Yes, I'm Weird

oldbaglady

After showing it to my daughter, I asked her if she thought I was weird. She said yes! My feelings were a little hurt.

"You really think I'm weird?" I asked.

"Yeah. Creative, but weird." she replied.

How old is your daughter? Kids always think their parents are weird. Specially when you do something they would do! It embarasses them and then they say you are weird! Try it with Grandchildren.

At least she acknowledges that you are creative!

Want to really set them off? Talk about sex! Sometimes it is just fun to watch the expressions!:devil

Actually, I'm kind of proud to be weird. I know I'm different, not one of the crowd, and that's a good thing in my book.

Reminds me of a bumper sticker I saw recently:

"You laugh because I'm different...I laugh because you're all the same!" :lol

Your stocking Purse is not weird at all!!!! It's very unique and cute! It looks like you "think outside the box" as I do! I made a scarf with ALL curliques for one of my Leisure Arts/Kooler Designs booklets, and even though I loved the scarf, I really thought people would say it was weird, especially older women. I thought maybe young girls would like it. Well, the first time I wore it to church I was a little afraid that people would think I was weird. You wouldn't believe how many compliments I got on that scarf!! Even the women in their 50's loved it! And the tech editor (at Kooler Designs) said "this scarf is a favorite around here". You just never know! Anyway, I LOVE your purse! I could see that being published in a magazine.

Being weird is the way to be- if it wasn't for weirdos there would be no airplanes, no fun crocheted goodies and no chocolate lava cake, among other things :)

Oh my gosh, Phoenix... I could not have POSSIBLY phrased it any better myself!! Being weird is a GOOD thing!! :cheer

I have always prided myself on unusual purses....I don't go in for a fad clothes, just the basics, but love to use unusual purses..........I would be proud to carry a Christmas Stocking purse!!

weird-os, unite!!

• 3 weeks later...

Archived