Shhh there are Smudgies under the bed=UPDATE

zeropixie

Check post 39 for update.

After many months I have finally captured a picture of two elusive Smudgies that had taken residence under my bed. They are shy, playful creatures but once they see that you mean them no harm they are quite affectionate.

th_crochet030.jpg

th_crochet029.jpg

To say the least my daughter loves the little guys and I must say that I have been having fun with them to. :D

i think i have seen those before under my sons bed...he just says they are his dirty socks...aha now i know....just kidding..i love these..look like they would be alot of fun to play jokes with at work.

thanks for sharing let us know if you decide to share the pattern

Are these Smudgies related to the Smudgies on TV??? There's a new kids' show called The Upside Down Show on Noggin and there are all these little colorful puffs (like mini-Tribbles in day glo colors) that are called the Smudgies...and now I see yours....cousins, maybe???

Jessie

Those are way too cute:fluffy:fluffy! Will you be sharing the pattern:scrachin?, I bet a few of those would make great stocking :stocking:stockingstuffers! Are they just crocheted balls with fringes added on all around?

Yes they do look like tribbles!!! My fav Star Trek episode!... but we don't want to rename your little guys...:P

That's what my BF said, that they remind him of tribbles.

I bet they have dust bunnies as their pets. Any plan to crochet dust bunnies to go with them? :D

Are these Smudgies related to the Smudgies on TV??? There's a new kids' show called The Upside Down Show on Noggin and there are all these little colorful puffs (like mini-Tribbles in day glo colors) that are called the Smudgies...and now I see yours....cousins, maybe???

Jessie

You nailed it Jessie. I was watching with my DD and thought I can make one of those. DD is still playing the life out of these so I will write up a pattern as soon as I see how well they hold up.

You nailed it Jessie. I was watching with my DD and thought I can make one of those. DD is still playing the life out of these so I will write up a pattern as soon as I see how well they hold up.

Go me!!!! I feel so smart now LOL!!! I'd love to try this pattern out when you get it written up!!!

So....am I the only adult who has watched this Upside Down show and actually felt my brain starting to ooze out of my ears?? It's funny as anything, but sometimes the leaps those guys make just hurt my head :D...

Jessie

Archived