Blue Whirly : LINK ADDED in 1st post

dogymom

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
way to go on learning the charts.....love your doily and I love the color !

do you have the link to the greece website would love to see it.

I'm sorry, but I don't have a link.:( She sent me the chart itself, and gave me the english terms for the symbols.

That is beautiful! I have done a doily with the swirly middle, then the outside was all roses. And, it was size 30 thread. :sweat Yours turned out beautifully; especially not even knowing Greek! :lol

There are a couple of similar doilies on Crochet Pattern Central, sunnywolfgar. I'll see if I can find some for you.

Pinwheel Doily

Pinwheel Doily (a little different, but same name?)

And, here's the link to the whole doily page there. Maybe you can find one you like better.

Tina

Debi, I love your pinwheel. Your variegated blue thread is pretty. The pinwheel is my favorite pattern. They have so many different patterns...some show more of the pinwheel than others. I prefer the ones that show the most actual pinwheel in the pattern. You did great.:yes:manyheart

That is beautiful! I have done a doily with the swirly middle, then the outside was all roses. And, it was size 30 thread. :sweat Yours turned out beautifully; especially not even knowing Greek! :lol

There are a couple of similar doilies on Crochet Pattern Central, sunnywolfgar. I'll see if I can find some for you.

Pinwheel Doily

Pinwheel Doily (a little different, but same name?)

And, here's the link to the whole doily page there. Maybe you can find one you like better.

Tina

Thank--you mom w/a motif ~~~ so much to see! Thanks for the link.....

Tina

Oooo Tina, I'd love to see yours! Is it posted somewhere?:)

Archived