Two Free Winter Afghan Patterns

MrsD

Geocities only allows a small amount of bandwith each day.

it goes to unavailable when i try to look

Laura

Sorry, everyone! Didn't know about that bandwidth thing -- I moved the photos to photobucket so they won't disappear from my post. Thanks again for taking a look!

:lol i also like the second one ,the first is nice but the second stands out ,it looks hard to do so i will waite to try it ,thank you for showing where to find the pattern .i really appreciate all of you lovely friends who are so helpful and talented .In friendship ,Theresa from new york :clap

Oh my goodness.....those afghans are gorgeous! Thank you for sharing your pattern. When the Holidays roll around, I know what I'll be making! Wow! You get the three cheers for these! I love 'em!

:cheer :cheer :cheer

well so far i guess i'm with the majority! :lol while both are very nice, i really like the 2nd one.

i'll check out your website a little later

good luck with it.

liz

I like both your afghans. The first one has a bit of a retro look to it and the second one is very pretty with the diamond edges. Good luck with you new website and thank you for sharing your patterns with us.:)

Both of them are lovely, and thanks for sharing them with us now:hug .....we can all get a head start and have them ready when the colder weather:2snow :wbrr rolls around......and as for our friends "down under", they would be wonderful:manyheart snuggly projects to work on in the chilly weather!

• 2 months later...

Sennight and librarycat513 -- don't be sad! I've found them!

Go here and you'll see pics of the afghans you can click on to take you to the pattern instructions. (Note: the site's at Geocities so might be unavailable sometimes if the bandwidth has been exceeded.)

Thank you, MrsD!

Smiles,

Very Nice Afghans! The first is so Christmasy and the second is very entrancing. Have you ever played Q-Bert and kind of got lost in the squares that is how this is? Very cool! I like the web site too and that you can click on the pics for instructions.

Archived