Summer hat

Hellen

Next week I am going to warm sea - to Crete! :sun I am looking forward fot it! I'll be there for two weeks and come back at the end of July. I'll miss you! :cry

To walk under hot sun (and to look better) I crochet a summer hat. It is made from cotton yarn. You can see me in this hat:

f3c50481.jpg

And you can see my hat closer:

b6fac2eca028t.jpg

Now I am not afraid of hot weather!

Lovely! What a nice accessorry for summer~ and especially for a vacation! Did you have to stiffen it? It looks pretty stiff which is nice for a hat like like that. :manyheart

Tina

Your hat is great! I love it!

Have a great time in Crete. I was there many years ago and loved it. My husband was stationed at Iraklion Air Station. We lived in Gournes.

Hellen:

Beautiful hat on a beautiful lady! You did such a nice job on it.

Enjoy your trip...take some pictures of you in your hat on the beach and share them with us when you get back.

Another beautiful item by Hellen, crocheter extrodinaire! Have a wonderful time in Crete and don't get sunburned!:waving

That would have to be one of the classiest crochet hats I have seen in a long while. You look stunning in it it. I am envious of you going to Crete. It is our winter here and the days are short. I hope you have rip roaring time! :manyheart

Archived