yo-yo bunny

msmusic

I did this just in time for Easter this year. It's adapted from an Annie's Attic pattern of the day, the original pattern is in yarn. It was really fun to do it in thread! I had to slightly change the collar, but I love the way it came out.

UPDATE 1/29/07 - So many of you asked about the pattern source for this bunny, and I just saw the pattern on www.freepatterns.com under their special occasions/spring patterns. You need a logon to access the pattern, but it's free!

th-bunny.jpg

Aww! He's so tiny and cute! (Or she?) :think I have a similar pattern to that in one of my books. I like how it turned out in thread. :hook

Tina

Now that is cute. I love seeing the difference in sizes when you take a yarn pattern and make it thread.

You did a beautiful job and the colors look great.:hook

:manyheart

SWEET!

Good Job

:yes:yes:yes

It's so nice to see all the great things crocheted by everyone. "Show & Tell" is my favorite part of this site.

That is so cute. I too saved that pattern and looked at making it at Easter but never got arround to it. The Thread looks great!

Oh that is so cute. I have that pattern on my to do list so now i am really wanting to make one.

I loved it the first time i saw that pattern.

A while back i made a clown in a similar fashion.:yes

Oh that is so cute. I have that pattern on my to do list so now i am really wanting to make one.

I loved it the first time i saw that pattern.

A while back i made a clown in a similar fashion.:yes

I'm currently using Mexicana thread to make the yo-yo clown in thread - will post it when I'm done, which may be awhile, LOL! Too many WIPs at the moment ... :eek

Archived