Challenge: My Current Favorite Thing About Crochetville

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My favorite thing is the same as Mary Jo's:

Comaraderie: We are all working to make our craft fun and known. We are here for each other in spirit. We hold each others hands when needed and we are there with a joke if needed. We praise each others work and we are asked to try patterns before anyone else. We share what we are doing and are willing to give if needed.

I like to see what everyone is making and knowing that if I have a question I will have a reply before the end of the day from someone who is friendly and so willing to help.

All the fabulous ideas that I get from all these incredably talented people! Everytime I come here I see something else that I want to make!

I can't help it... today my favorite thing is the "Fugly Yarn" thread! :devil LOL... ok, ok, if that doesn't count then today it's testing new patterns before anyone else!!:c9

Traci, you beat me to it! My favorite today (or lately) is Fug, the lovable basket.

My favorite thing of all time is people's willingness to share and support.

Today's favorite things about crochetville on May 4, 2006:

1) I got to see the pictures of Fuglina, Fugly's little baby!

2) I got to e-mail Jimbo a picture of my grip-style so I can be on the list for a Jimbo hook (circa 2008, but that's okay!)

3) I was reading through a post about Donna's Weasley sweater and it got a little 'heated' and the moderator was AMAZING the way she helped out!

There is more crochet information here than anywhere else. It is nice to get a daily "fix" instead of waiting two months for the next magazine issue.

as well as the things above, the thing that really cracks me up are the crochet models.

Particularly the cute children, little boys in bikinis, hubs modelling handbags, the unintentional sour puss faces, self portraits in the mirror, Lydia and her friends and the more photogenic and glamourous bods. They always make me smile. :D

• 2 weeks later...

My favorite thing is looking at all the gorgeous projects. And the support we have to each other on this site. To said we haven't met each other in person, we are one big happy family.

My favorite thing about C'ville today, is the way people send a little sunshine to others.

Whether it is with a package, postcard, or even an e-mail that will say "Hey have a nice day".:hook

Today my favorite thing is SECRET PALS! I'm so excited to get in on this round! I can't wait til the roaks are up and running again... I'm a compulsive GIFT GIVER!!:D

My Favorite thing is getting new ideas when requests come in for "giving"

It makes me feel proud to be someone who can fill a need

Thank you 'Ville you are trully a family:manyheart

• 1 month later...

My most favourite ( this is how we spell it in India) thing about Crochetville is the opportunity it offers people all over the world to share their thoughts and information in a warm and friendly environment.

My favorite thing is being able to finally share with people who understand what time, effort, love and caring that go into each thing we make, whether it be a square to share, a comfortghan, a silly toy clothing or household item. People tend to oooh and aaahh over what we do, but unless you are like we are you really cant understand.

My favorite thing is being able to finally share with people who understand what time, effort, love and caring that go into each thing we make, whether it be a square to share, a comfortghan, a silly toy clothing or household item. People tend to oooh and aaahh over what we do, but unless you are like we are you really cant understand.

I second that!!:yay :yay

Archived