Mum's Shawl

j_kawano

This is the shawl that I made for my mother...she loves it and pink!!! I think that Mum is the main person that I crochet for cos I know she loves anything that I make...and that she cant crochet.

CIMG0903.jpg

CIMG0900.jpg

CIMG0899.jpg

Its a v style shawl, done in dc with 2 rows of sc border.

CIMG0901.jpg

Very nice shawl. I love your mom's smile! If she doesn't crochet herself, who taught you to crochet? Does your mom want you to teach her how to crochet?!!

This smiley :c9 reminds me of your shawl and your mom's smile while wearing it.

Great job! :cheer

I love that shawl! And the color makes her eyes POP! AWESOME JOB!! And bless you, the darn thing is perfectly even! I have yet to make one that actually looks even all the way around.

Oh j, that's beautiful on your mom! The combination of colors is quite flattering. What else have you made her? And I'm also curious to know how you learned to crochet.:think

This is the shawl that I made for my mother...she loves it and pink!!! I think that Mum is the main person that I crochet for cos I know she loves anything that I make...and that she cant crochet.

CIMG0903.jpg

CIMG0900.jpg

CIMG0899.jpg

Its a v style shawl, done in dc with 2 rows of sc border.

CIMG0901.jpg

It is such a lovely shawl, and your Mom wears it proudly as I can see.......GO MOMMY!!!!!!!!!, you did a great job girl.

My grandmother (mothers side) and my cousins and aunts taught me to crochet when I was in Fiji. Mum just cant get the hang of it, even though I am trying to teach her...she is more freehand at it...

Very nice shawl. I love your mom's smile! If she doesn't crochet herself, who taught you to crochet? Does your mom want you to teach her how to crochet?!!

This smiley :c9 reminds me of your shawl and your mom's smile while wearing it.

Great job! :cheer

I have made my mother a few items to wear...especially for winter as she feels really cold then. When she gets back I will take some photos of her in the things that I have crocheted. Ihave made little scarves that sit around her neck and comes down her chest a bit. and some things in fun fur to keep her warm under her jumpers/sweaters that just sit around the neck and chest.

Oh j, that's beautiful on your mom! The combination of colors is quite flattering. What else have you made her? And I'm also curious to know how you learned to crochet.:think

Archived