For anyone interested:

If you want to take the survey (about 20 minutes), Bernat will send you 2 pattern booklets for free (downloadable). This will help to make your wishes known to a yarn company!:)

WOW! Thanks for the heads up! I'm off to fill out the survey right now! :woo

Bummer, their site must be having problems. It lets me answer the first question, then their site is unavailable. I guess I'll try again later.

I am having the same problems.

That Urban Flair Pattern book has two great crochet patterns in it (and two knit ones too)

I'm having the same problem...I can't get past the first page...PAM

Looks like it's working now. Just completed the survey part 1 & 2. 5-7 days for my e-books!:cheer

it worked for me and can't wait for the patterns, but I guess I will have to learn to knit now LOL

I was able to complete the survey. Thanks.

I filled it out, i was looking at the baby co-ordinates one the other day :)

I finished the survey -- both parts -- and the ebooks are on their way.

I had to laugh at the question that asked how much I spend on yarn in a year -- were they serious about having only $100.00 shown? :laughroll My budget should be so lucky!

I had to laugh at the question that asked how much I spend on yarn in a year -- were they serious about having only $100.00 shown? :laughroll My budget should be so lucky!

So true!!!!:D

Madelyn

I finally got to get the survey to work! I have been eyeing that Turtleneck Poncho for a bit and am glad I'll be able to get the pattern for free! WOO HOO! Thanks for posting the link!

P.S. BTW, how did you find out about it? If you go to the homepage of bernat I can't see anything but the normal quickie survey and I subscribe to the newsletter...

Thanks! But....... I wanted more than two, lol, so... had to make a hard decision. It's great, you don't often get something for nothing!!!

P.S. BTW, how did you find out about it? If you go to the homepage of bernat I can't see anything but the normal quickie survey and I subscribe to the newsletter...

I was wondering that too. I did the survey too. Thank you Debi.

I completed the surveys, thanks for the link.

I appreciate that they are looking for feedback from consumers.

Someone in advertising has been working overtime lately with the free Disco and now free booklets with survey.:hook

I just completed mine. I can't wait to see the results of the survey and see if it makes any difference in the availability and selection. :)

Pam

I also filled out the survey and I already received one of the books

I chose. Here's the way I knew about it. I'm on their mailing list

and they send me an e-mail asking me to fill the the survey

and If I did, I would received two books.:hug:cheer

I finally got to get the survey to work! I have been eyeing that Turtleneck Poncho for a bit and am glad I'll be able to get the pattern for free! WOO HOO! Thanks for posting the link!

take 2 ;) so I did both surveys. I've been looking @ those patterns for a while.

Thank you so much for the link!!