Bernat Survey

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well phooey! I'm dissapointed with my booklets. I didn't know what they were, and just picked two at random. You guys keep talking about Urban Flair, and I didn't pick that one. I got Denim Style and Bling Bling.

well I just got mine and I am a little more than dissappointed . I know they are free but mine are mostly knitting . I thought it was suppose to be a crochet patterns. :(

I finally received mine today, too. :-) The Bernat Soft Boucle-Boa one at least gives a balance of 2 knit and 2 crochet. The Bling Bling one is out of balance with 3 knit and only 1 crochet. They even put in a fifth item, a flower pin thingy that is knit, too.

I didn't take the survey as I've been waiting to have my membership approved since Monday. But its good to hear that others are slowly receiving their booklets, maybe that means soon I'll receive my email that allows me to access their free patterns online :)

Before taking the survey, the photos of the book could be clicked on to see what the patterns were for that particular booklet. I got 1 crochet booklet for myself, and 1 knitting booklet for my DD.:)

I received both of my books yesterday (nine days after taking the survey). They were both a mix of crochet and knit. I guess I'll have to learn how to knit. :knit

I am having so much trouble with this survey! It took a week for them to send me an email to activate my account, and then it went all weird in the middle of the survey. I tried to do it again, but it said I'd already finished it, when I know for sure that I haven't! grrrr....:yuck

>> I tried to do it again, but it said I'd already finished it, when I know for sure that I haven't! grrrr <<

When I did it, it did stop after the first part (there were actually 2 separate parts to the survey), and had me choose my first booklet. It then directed me to begin the second part. I don't remember if I had to click a button or a continue. When I finished the second part, it had me choose the second booklet.

I filled out the survey, but they didn't have one of my favorite yarns to choose from when they asked what my 3 favorites were. I wanted to vote for Soft Boucle, but that wasn't listed as a choice.

Truth is, I haven't used most of those yarns. Maybe I will when I get the patterns. Thanks for the heads-up.

Me too! That's my favorite and they didn't even let me vote for it!

I took the survey on the same day that Debi posted this (02/22/06), and I still haven't gotten my pattern books, or even had them acknowledge me or the time I spent on the survey. :irk

I'm not feeling too kindly towards Bernat right now....:grumpy

I tried last week to take the survey but just received my email verification today. I just got done taking the survey so now the waiting begins!

When I did it, it did stop after the first part (there were actually 2 separate parts to the survey), and had me choose my first booklet.

I never even finished the first part. The little green bar from "Start" to "Finished" wasnt' anywhere near "Finished". Oh well, it's not like I don't have enough other patterns to work on right now :)

I FINALLY got both of my pattern books--the first one on 03/08/06 and the second one today 03/09/06. I originally did the surveys on 02/22/06 so that means it took 14-15 days to get the pattern books. So now Bernat is back in my good graces again. (They were the ones who sent me the Disco yarn a few months ago which I just love.)

Has any one else taken as long as 14-15 days to get theirs?

Archived