thanks I did my survey and now will get my free patterns.

Thank you for the informtion.:manyheart

Went to the site and did the Survey..in fact did them both. :hook

I did look up the books on their website before I choose one!!

Thanks for passing on the word...

:hug:yay

thanks for the info. I was eyeing the book Urban Flair a ciuple of weeks ago...:)

Thanks, Deb, for the heads up! I should be getting TWO pattern books shortly!

Thank you, thank you! :hug

It's finally working...I gave them my two cents about those dratted Adobe Acrobat patterns...Can't wait to get my free pamphlets! PAM

It's finally working...I gave them my two cents about those dratted Adobe Acrobat patterns...Can't wait to get my free pamphlets! PAM

Hmmm, I don't know but I'll wager a bet that the "pattern pamphlets" will also be in Adobe as well...

There are many reasons to use Adobe as opposed to other mediums and now that I'm designing some of my own patterns I find this a useful tool.

I really liked the questions they asked and am hoping that they will put some of the suggestions to good use. I wish all yarn companies had in depth surveys for us heavy yarn users!

I got my free pattern booklets this morning :) i also got the email asking me to take the survey lol:cheer

I filled out the survey, but they didn't have one of my favorite yarns to choose from when they asked what my 3 favorites were. I wanted to vote for Soft Boucle, but that wasn't listed as a choice.

Truth is, I haven't used most of those yarns. Maybe I will when I get the patterns. Thanks for the heads-up.

I just got my free pdf pattern booklets in the mail this morning for answering the surveys. Yippee!!

P.S. BTW, how did you find out about it? If you go to the homepage of bernat I can't see anything but the normal quickie survey and I subscribe to the newsletter...

On another crochet board:D (not nearly as cool as this one though)

I can't remember for sure, but didn't it say up to 4 weeks?:think Or did I read that on something else????

Yes it did but some got it already so I keep hoping.

I got the newsletter telling me patterns are now in spanish. LOL

I hadn't receive mine either. Yesterday, I went back to refill out the survey, incase I hadn't filled it out correctly, and I got an instant page telling me that I'd already done the survey. So I guess I'll just have to wait.:P

I just tried to do the survey & it said it is not available but will be available again on Tues Feb 28. I hope they are doing it again then & I can do it.

Yeh still no dice here :( Oh & I thought it said it would take up to 5 to 7 days to get them.

My survey said 5 to 7 business days to receive the patterns.

My survey said 5 to 7 business days to receive the patterns.

See, I told y'all I didn't remember!:P It would have have to be in a 36 font, highlighted, and blinking, then I might would have seen and remembered:blush

I also took the survey. It took 2 days for the emails for the PDF files to be received. What I did notice was that most of them were for knitting.

Still nothing here and I've even been looking in my spam folder.