Bernat Survey

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It's finally working...I gave them my two cents about those dratted Adobe Acrobat patterns...Can't wait to get my free pamphlets! PAM

Hmmm, I don't know but I'll wager a bet that the "pattern pamphlets" will also be in Adobe as well...

There are many reasons to use Adobe as opposed to other mediums and now that I'm designing some of my own patterns I find this a useful tool.

I really liked the questions they asked and am hoping that they will put some of the suggestions to good use. I wish all yarn companies had in depth surveys for us heavy yarn users!

I filled out the survey, but they didn't have one of my favorite yarns to choose from when they asked what my 3 favorites were. I wanted to vote for Soft Boucle, but that wasn't listed as a choice.

Truth is, I haven't used most of those yarns. Maybe I will when I get the patterns. Thanks for the heads-up.

P.S. BTW, how did you find out about it? If you go to the homepage of bernat I can't see anything but the normal quickie survey and I subscribe to the newsletter...

On another crochet board:D (not nearly as cool as this one though)

Yes it did but some got it already so I keep hoping.

I got the newsletter telling me patterns are now in spanish. LOL

I hadn't receive mine either. Yesterday, I went back to refill out the survey, incase I hadn't filled it out correctly, and I got an instant page telling me that I'd already done the survey. So I guess I'll just have to wait.:P

My survey said 5 to 7 business days to receive the patterns.

See, I told y'all I didn't remember!:P It would have have to be in a 36 font, highlighted, and blinking, then I might would have seen and remembered:blush

Archived