Bernat Survey

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I also took the survey. It took 2 days for the emails for the PDF files to be received. What I did notice was that most of them were for knitting.

Same here. The Soft Boucle one is ALL knitting and the Denim one is half knit, half crochet. Either I will be practicing my knitting or I'll just delete the boucle one from my files.

Man, I still haven't gotten mine. I really want to make the poncho on the cover of the Urban Flair one. I hope that's crochet... I keep checking my e-mail though. Maybe today will be the day!

Man, I still haven't gotten mine. I really want to make the poncho on the cover of the Urban Flair one. I hope that's crochet... I keep checking my e-mail though. Maybe today will be the day!

Donna I'm almost positive it's a crocheted poncho :) I'm beggining to think I didn't answer the questions right :lol since I haven't recieved them yet either.

I got that one! It is crochet!!!:cheer

I still am waiting, too. I did call Bernat (Spinrite) this a.m. and was told that although they stated up to 7 days for receiving the emailed booklets, the response was so overwhelming that it is taking a few days longer to get to everyone. So, the emails are going to come, but I guess it is still a waiting game.

i guess im stuck...

yesterday, i was almost done with the 1st survey when it pulled up a screen saying "you already submitted your responses to this survey" or something like that. wont let me retake it...i even went and created a dummy email so i could get another bernat membership to try again...and it says it sent the confirmation email to me, but i still havent rec'd it. dang...really wanted the free stuff too.

It's been 9 days since I did mine and still nothing in my e-mail.

I had the same problem with the 2nd part of the survey so I created a dummy e-mail and such to take the 2nd one. I had to use a different computer to take it. I think it uses cookies so it knows if your computer has already taken the survey. I took the first one here at work and when I wasn't able to finish it I went home that night and used my secondary username and e-mail addy and was able to finish it. Very odd...

I just got mine!!!! I am soooo excited about that poncho in the Urban Flair one. I, too, am disappointed with the black and white photos... Oh well... I'm glad I finally got it though! :hook

survey filled out today!

you can go to the bernat website and save the color photos and replace the b&w ones with it...well in theory...haven't gotten my booklets yet

Archived