I finished Josi's Poncho!

Roli

Well, after a few frogs and start-overs, I finally finished Josi's Poncho

by Josi Hannon Madera. The main problem I had was getting the starting chain accurate since I had to chain 344 and join into a ring! :eek The poncho is crocheted with Paton's Classic Merino Wool and uses mainly double triple crochet stitches. It's quite light and airy despite the heavy wool that went into making it and I LOVE the colors. This is my first show-and-tell post. What do you think?

Josipon02300x400.jpg

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That is beautiful Roli. I would like to try a poncho but haven't had time yet. 344 chain stiches is alot. I bet that would be hard! Is this something that you could use the magic ring on?

Wow, that turned out gorgeous. I love the beautiful colors. Now that I see this poncho on you, I like it better than when I originally saw it on the pattern photo. You can see the detail better, and the colors you chose really make it more attractive. Such a pretty model wearing it too. :)

Thank you all:hug This poncho is very like a light sweater. I can maneuver without my arms getting all bound up. I love the colors too, although I actually did use the ones recommended in the pattern. They just look different in bright light.

Archived