List Your Blog Here

MommaChelle

• Replies 899
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well working on the Blog last night had me tearing out my hair, too hard to try and add photos without having to have them in the actual blog. I wanted somewhere that they would stay and people could click on them. Sooooo I went and got myself and freewebs site and have commenced my blog on here....

http://www.freewebs.com/crochetchook/index.htm

Much easier to use and I can have it how I want it! :clap

Hello, everyone: my old blog (TooManyHooks) appears to have exploded. I'm really bummed about it, as I've spent more than two years there and who knows if I'll ever be able to recover what I put there? Anyway, I decided to move to a blog on my own site, which you can visit here - NEW BLOG!

There's only one post there now, but I thought I'd try and let people know where I went, since my old blog isn't even up for me to notify anyone. :no

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Sometimes I wish my blog could be more crochet and less safety, but the days when I post accident photos get the most hits... and there's this guy in Kentucky who emailed me to post "more of the dump trucks - stop bothering with the knitting crap" Go figure!!!

http://www.safetybootsandcrochet.wordpress.com

Manda

Shade Tree Crochet

Formally known as iCrochet, I moved my blog to my own domain so I can keep all of my crafty things together. If you visited me before, come visit me again and see what's new. Also, if you've added me to your blogroll with the old site, please make note of the new name and address.

No buttons as yet, but I'm working on it.

Thanks!

Tracie

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived