Crochet Fantasy has my stuff in it!

Angelhair

Hi :)

Here is a pic of my designs that are published in Crochet Fantasy. This is my first time having anything published...I submitted them in Summer...I'm so excited the magazine is finally out!

Oh and these photos are with me and in the mag they look much better because they are on models, so just picture them that way ;)

Hmmm I seem to have a thing for purple...

AlexinCF.jpg

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thankyou everyone for your kind words :)

I forgot to mention the shrug is being held over till the Spring issue, so dont get the mag for just that pattern because its not in there yet.

Good job Alex!! :clap I am not familiar with this magazine so I shall go out and buy it this weekend. Thanks so much for sharing the photos. You look lovely in your creations my friend!! :)

Me too, ditto what others have said! As soon as I replenish my cash, I'll be on the prowl looking for this issue for sure. That scarf is definitely on my list now too, love it!

There's something about purple... :c9:manyheart:c9:manyheart

I can't find it :(:think There is only one store I know of in my area that carries Crochet Fantasy and all they had was the Fall 2005 issue. Is there a "winter" issue and is it in that one?

Yep its the Winter one. It just came out :)

Archived