Angelhair

Crochet Fantasy has my stuff in it!

Hi :)

Here is a pic of my designs that are published in Crochet Fantasy. This is my first time having anything published...I submitted them in Summer...I'm so excited the magazine is finally out!

Oh and these photos are with me and in the mag they look much better because they are on models, so just picture them that way ;)

Hmmm I seem to have a thing for purple...

AlexinCF.jpg

Way to go Alex! Your items are beautiful. I look forward to getting my magazine.:clap

Brilliant, well done :cheer they all look very nice, shame I can't get the magazine here in the UK

Neat stuff!!!!! I'm really not into scarves all that much, but I do love yours!!

Very cool! Great job! I love that pineapple shawl and the shrug. Have to go hunt up a Crochet Fantasy now..... :)

Wow, congrats! I especially like the scarf...very cute :)

I got mine yesterday, and don't know what to make first! I want to make that scarf for my SIL in the UK. She does scarves with everything!:manyheart

Beautiful :cheer:clap :clap

Now I gotta have that magazine! I like the shrugs and the scarf. Maybe I'll make the scarf for my daughter

:cheerCongratulations on being published! I'll have to go find a copy of the mag now. They're all very cool but I love that scarf!

Jen

Thankyou everyone for your kind words :)

I forgot to mention the shrug is being held over till the Spring issue, so dont get the mag for just that pattern because its not in there yet.

All you stuff looks amazing. Congratulations!

Good job Alex!! :clap I am not familiar with this magazine so I shall go out and buy it this weekend. Thanks so much for sharing the photos. You look lovely in your creations my friend!! :)

Wow, those are nice patterns :clap

I love the shawl especially. Purple is my favorite color so I'm with you there :lol

Me too, ditto what others have said! As soon as I replenish my cash, I'll be on the prowl looking for this issue for sure. That scarf is definitely on my list now too, love it!

There's something about purple... :c9:manyheart:c9:manyheart

I can't find it :(:think There is only one store I know of in my area that carries Crochet Fantasy and all they had was the Fall 2005 issue. Is there a "winter" issue and is it in that one?

Well I am so impressed! How wonderful is that?>?????????? Hey they look pretty darn good on you too!

Congratulations on the publishing of your beautiful crochet art.

I can't find it :(:think There is only one store I know of in my area that carries Crochet Fantasy and all they had was the Fall 2005 issue. Is there a "winter" issue and is it in that one?

Yep its the Winter one. It just came out :)

Beautiful work and congratulations on getting published:cheer Way to go.

Mary