Crochet Fantasy has my stuff in it!

Angelhair

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I love the hat! I tried making something similar from a Lion Brand Pattern - they had three sizes, children's, teens, and "adult medium". I don't know what kind of adult they had in mind but I can't imagine what an adult LARGE would have looked like! You should have seen me in it, it was ridiculous. I may have to get my hands on a copy of Crochet Fantasy so I can make yours!

Is Crochet Fantasy a subscription magazine or can I pick it up at Jo-Anns or Michaels?

You can pick it up at JoAnn. I am not sure if they have it at Michaels

I couldn't find it at my Jo-Ann's! Of course, my Jo-Ann's is new and HUGE and it's hard to find a lot of things there - I just checked the books and magazines near the exit and didn't have time to search elsewhere, so I'll check again - but I was disappointed. I'll have to go back when I have more time to hunt!

At my JoAnn's, its usually at the front near the checkout, in the same place as Crochet! magazine.

Sorry, those of you who can't find it, don't know what to do about that...

• 4 weeks later...

One of my friends is very excited about the scarf pattern - she looked and couldn't find a copy of the magazine, so is going to borrow mine......after I make one of the pineapple capes :)

Archived