Crochet Fantasy has my stuff in it!

Angelhair

Hi :)

Here is a pic of my designs that are published in Crochet Fantasy. This is my first time having anything published...I submitted them in Summer...I'm so excited the magazine is finally out!

Oh and these photos are with me and in the mag they look much better because they are on models, so just picture them that way ;)

Hmmm I seem to have a thing for purple...

AlexinCF.jpg

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! I love them all! And you are a doll! You look like a professional model yourself! :clap:cheer:yay

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
These are beautiful you are very talented. Could you tell me where I could get the magazine they are in please as my daughter has fallen in love with what you have done

Cherish x

If you are in the USA, you can get it at Joann stores or on the internet at www.Joann.com Also at various local yarn stores. I don't think the magazine is available outside the USA. If you are not in the USA then perhaps you can get an american friend to mail it to you :)

I can't wait till my crochet fantasy gets here, hopefully today...they were back logged and they send bulk mail so I probably will not renew my subscription as my other magazines are very forthcoming and they were not and every time I would call they would tell me to wait a little more time and still waiting for the mag...If it isn't here next week they will do something about it...Love the hat and want to make one when it comes in...

well i have it on order from my local newsagent and i'm still waiting for it to arrive. Its so frustrating that we have to wait for everything in Australia. I can't stand the waiting!

I know what you mean! I used to live there and had to get all my beading supplies from the US. Are there any Australian crochet magazines?

I can't wait till my crochet fantasy gets here, hopefully today...they were back logged and they send bulk mail so I probably will not renew my subscription as my other magazines are very forthcoming and they were not and every time I would call they would tell me to wait a little more time and still waiting for the mag...If it isn't here next week they will do something about it...Love the hat and want to make one when it comes in...

Well it was their new printing companies that were backlogged, and they had to use them because their regular ones were wiped out by the hurricane. The hurricane was a terrible tragedy and I figure they wont be late again.

That is what they said but I am still waiting and each time they say a different date that they sent it and still waiting...It was when I saw it at the stores and called them, not before I saw it in the stores...and still that has been going on 2 1/2 weeks when I called them... I was going to buy it but now it is already sold out in all the stores as others got fed up waiting too I guess... It wasn't in today's mail either...I am going to call at end of next week if it isn't here so they can resend it...

My thing is, they already were late and they still sent it the slow way that can get lost in mail, it can take anywhere from 1-3 weeks to mail...

Congrats!! :woo

Thanks Drew :) Hey, since you are a crochet veteran and this is my first time, I thought I'd ask you if you have more sucess with self publishing your patterns than the ones you've sold to magazines/books?

Thanks Drew :) Hey, since you are a crochet veteran and this is my first time, I thought I'd ask you if you have more sucess with self publishing your patterns than the ones you've sold to magazines/books?

Love to know that too...As I have had one pattern getting published Well I got paid for it already..But would want to know how you do the self publishing...

WOWWWIE You have done a fantastic job big Congrats to you. Just received my Crochet Fantasy today. I love all your designs, especially the hat or was it the pineapple, maybe the shrug, or the scarf...........hmmm not sure what I will make first.

Archived