Christmas presents

croschet03

Wow! I love the rose and blue one. I hardly eve make afghans because they take such a long time but I might like to try something like that.:yay

Some info on the afghans I made.

The first afghan in green or (Red Heart Medium Sage) the stitch is called Offset blocks from Leisure Arts little books Beginners Guide Crochet stitchs and easy projects,

The second 'ghan I used Red Heart White, Linen, and Coffee

This pattern came from The Afghan Collector's Series thru The needlecraft shop. The name is Milady's Beauty. This one took two months to make, but it turned out wonderful. Actually in the pic the blanket is upside down.

The third 'ghan is my own design that I did not write down. Just some DC with Sc and sc under the last row. ???

The fourth 'ghan also came out of the Afghan Collector's Series. Named Garden Stripes, but I switched the colors to Claret and rustic something (i think)

The fifth 'ghan in Pale yellow the stitch is out of the Leisure Art's little books beginners guide Crochet Stitches & easy projects.

And the sixth 'ghan is just an Ripple pattern I pulled off the internet. Called the Easy Ripple Pattern. (Sorry for the sideways picture). Hope you all enjoyed. They were lots of fun to make.

Thanks for your thoughts.

Archived