More Presents Finished

crochet smartcat

I made 2 sets of these, 1 set each for my mom and mil. I used beads that kind of matched my daughter's birthstone colors. The pattern came from this kit, available from Annie's Attic. I added the hearts, using an afghan pattern and freehanded the names. [image is clickable]

th_1215002.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

tandy those are truly lovely, great work, were they hard to do, i have been looking at that kit for a while and thought about it, but then forgot as i often do when things get busy:lol :lol i bet they loved them:manyheart :manyheart

tandy those are truly lovely, great work, were they hard to do

They weren't that difficult, the pattern calls for and #7 hook, so as long as you are able to work with the small hooks and thread, you shouldn't have a problem. I did the beading as I went, however the directions do include instructions for sewing them on afterwards. There were also some typos and missing directions, in the pattern and I plan on writing to the pattern creator with the corrections. They were not major if I remember correctly, but took frogging a couple of times to figure it out.

Archived