2020 Stashbusting CAL

TexasPurl

I doubt I'll finish out any more yarn today. I used 4 balls that were leftover from the C2C blanket & stitched out a shelter mat. That's about it for this week.

WTD +4  YTD -202

Y'all have a Happy week!

I guess I won't have crochet time today since I HAVE to finish up gathering tax info to take to the accountant.

WTD 0

YTD -46

I just realized that my yarn order is at the post office waiting on me to pick it up, so I'll go ahead and count it. Three skeins so it cancels out my +6 for the week.

Edited by greyhoundgrandma
  • Like 1

I got another yarn shipment for the Seaside Afghan, but I managed to use up 2 skeins!  One on that afghan and one on the Woodland Stripes one.  Crocheting has been keeping me sane during this time.  

WTD = -2 and YTD = -44

:manyheart

• Like 1

Scores for the week ending 03/28/2020

🥇 Gold Medal Winner: TexasPurl +4

🥈 Silver Medal Winner:  howieann +3

🥉 Bronze Medal Winner: 🤷‍♀️

Holding Steady: 

• pineknott 0
  • greyhoundgrandma 0

🚀 Shoot the Moon Winner:  PBLKNP  -2

Have a happy week! 💖

YTD scores for March 2020 

🥇 Gold Medal Winner: pineknott  +86

🥈 Silver Medal Winner:  howieann  +32

Shopping Diva

• PBLKNP  -44
  • greyhoundgrandma  -46

🚀 Shoot the Moon Winner:  TexasPurl -202

Sorry I didn't get to post, but it was 0 anyway. I work at a Market Basket and because of the Corona-virus everyone has been going crazy. Some employees over 60 have been taking time off, so I've been working 6 days a week. I haven't had much time to :crocheting . I did make some flower pins and bunny pins, but didn't use enough :yarn to count. I'm running out of pom-poms and pins, but I don't know if I can get more until after this over :sigh . I can't wait for things to get back to normal.

WTD:  0    YTD:   + 46

Ellie 13

Edited by Ellie 13

I’ll probably do the totals tomorrow afternoon.  I can’t believe I shot the moon AGAIN!

This week, I’ve been doing a lot of crocheting during the Great Shut-In, but I’m still not through a skein yet, as I’m working in different colors.  I am finding that doing my crocheting is helping with my stress level, during these uncertain times. I am grateful that I’m able to work from home, but we’ve just gotten our first case of COVID-19 in our town, and the rest of CT has had quite a few deaths.  Other than walks outside and grocery-shopping, I’ve been trying to lay low.  

I used 3 balls making GD a doll blanket...+3 =+4. My stress level just got raised today. DH fell and hurt his knee. Saying a pray it's just a sprain and will be better tomorrow. I definitely need more crochet time.

WTD +4 / YTD -42

I forgot that my neighbor gave me two skeins of yarn that she hated. I can't seem to get off of 0 even when I use up yarn. LOL

WTD 0

Edited by greyhoundgrandma

SInce we didn't have any other posts, here we go!

Stash Totals for the week ending April 4, 2020!

Gold Medal Winner!  pineknott +7

Silver Medal Winner!  PBELKNAP +2

Steady does it! 

greyhoundgrandma 0

TexasPurl 0

No Shoot the Moon! 

Thank you, all, and may you stay safe!

• Like 1

I have a new grand niece, born 02/22/20 :manyheart (nice number :lol). I've been working 6 days with Thur. off, so didn't get to post again. I'll add it to this week. Since I don't go anywhere on Thur., I get to :crocheting . I made 2 baby hats, 2 stuffed Easter bunnies and some bunny pins. I used a small skein and rest of a 14 oz. skein of white left over from a baby afghan (+ 4) :yay . I'm going to start some squares for a baby afghan, so maybe I can use up some 1/2 skeins I have. 

WTD:  + 4  YTD:  + 50

Ellie 13

• Like 1

Hi everyone!

I hope this finds you all well & in good spirits.

I completed the Spice Market project, but didn't finish out any skeins. I didn't acquire any either! Yay me!

WTD  0

Wishing you all a happy & blessed Easter! 💗

With the big shutdown, I've been crocheting up a storm on my striped afghan, but no skeins used up, so:

WTD = 0

Happy Easter and Passover, all! 😇😎

I got a pattern for a crochet face mask so I'm working on one. A co-worker saw my neck wallet pouch and wants one. Since the store is closed for Easter and we can't go anywhere, I'm going to :crocheting tomorrow. I won't get any more used today so my score will stay the same.

:garden  HAPPY EASTER !  :rose   :rabbit

WTD: + 4   YTD: + 50

Ellie 13

Scores for the week ending 04/11/2020

🥇 Gold Medal Winner: Ellie 13 +4

🥈 Silver Medal Winner:  greyhoundgrandma +1

Holding Steady: 

• pineknott 0
  • TexasPurl  0
  • PBLKNP  0
  • howieann  0

🚀 No Shoot the Moon Winner!

Have a happy week! 💖

Hi everyone just checking in.  Things have been crazy these past few weeks so I just kind of disappeared.  I've bought some yarn but I used it all up, so I'm going to call it a net zero and just start tracking from today on. I hope everyone is doing well with all the new guidelines and safety measures going on ♡

• Like 1