2020 Stashbusting CAL

TexasPurl

Hello all! I haven't finished any skeins this week. I've been diligently working on the Spice Market CAL. I finished Part 7 of 10 last evening. I also started a Hobbii C2C baby blanket. 

Update: We made a stop at Hobby Lobby while out shopping last evening. 😔 I bought 3 balls of Artiste thread.

WTD -6

Have a Happy week!

1511097994_IMG_20200307_094933(1).thumb.jpg.8e6ea6c2f06c959e7cff7b8f3a033d67.jpg

Edited by TexasPurl
  • Like 2

That is stunningly beautiful!  I'm probably going to do the totals by tomorrow afternoon. If course, I'm going to have to count the skeins from my new kit! 😎

• Like 1

I didn't do a lot of :crocheting this week, but I finished another passport/wallet pouch and some shamrock pins. I used 1 skein Sugar & Cream cotton (+ 2) :yay . My brother loved the pouch I sent, so I decided to write out the pattern in case I need to make more. I might have to go to Michael's for more buttons next week. I'll try to keep :yarn from getting in my basket. 

WTD: + 2   YTD: + 42

Ellie 13

• Like 1

Stash Totals for the week ending March 7, 2020!

Gold Medal Winner!  Ellie 13 +2

Steady does it!

greyhoundgrandma 0

pineknott 0

Oops, I did it again!  TexasPurl -6

Shoot the Moon!  PBLKNP -28

Thank you, all!

• Like 1

I got gold with + 2 :think ? I made some more shamrock pins and 3 baby hats . I used a 3.5 oz. skein and a ball :cheer (+ 3). No knit/crochet group until April :sigh.  The library has suspended all group activities because of the coronavirus :angry .  :crocheting baby hats/afghans at home is O.K., but it's better with friends  :yes .

WYD:  + 3   YTD:  + 45

Ellie 13

• Like 1

Geez, I forgot to post again! My mind is in too many places these days. I worked on both my projects this week. I was so close to finishing a skein on the Hobbii C2C last evening, but ran out of steam.

WTD 0

Y'all have a Happy week!

Stash Totals for the week ending March 14, 2020!

Gold Medal Winner!  Ellie 13  +3

Using up that stash!

greyhoundgrandma  +2

Steady does it!

PBLKNP 0

pineknott 0

Texaspurl 0

No Shoot the Moon this week!

Thank you, all, and may you stay safe!

• Like 1

Gold medal with + 3, come on people, you can do better! What happened to all the other players? I made another hat and 2 pocket prayer shawls. Used up a small skein (+ 2) :cheer . I got a big ball of blue from a friend to finish another UFO I found (- 1) :( . Still on the + side though. 

WTD:  + 1   YTD:  + 46

Ellie 13 

Edited by Ellie 13
  • Like 2

Ellie, you just never know how the scores will vary from week to week.

I'm getting close to the end of several skeins but there may not be enough crochet time to finish anything. I'll see how it goes this afternoon.

Hope everyone is well and able to stay in as much as possible.

• Like 1

Umm, uh-oh!

I used 3 skeins & rolled 4 balls on the C2C blanket this week. I also received 6 cute little mini-skeins of sock yarn & my yarn angel sent a box that arrived this morning with 31 skeins in it. Phew!

I call that an awesome week! ♪♫♪ Fly me to the moon... ♪♫♪

WTD -64

I keep forgetting to post scores! And I'm doing projects that use little bits of colors at a time and all with pretty new skeins. I did snag a skein from my daughter's stash, so I'm in the negative for the week.

I’m:

WTD = 0

for the week. in light of our current Coronavirus situation, I decided I needed to crochet something easy and calming, so I’ve started on the Mary Maxim Woodland Stripes Throw kit I received for my birthday. It’s a simple project and fun! 

image.jpg

• Like 1

Scores for the week ending 03/21/2020

🥇 Gold Medal Winner: pineknott  +2

🥈 Silver Medal Winner:  Ellie 13 +1

🥉 Bronze Medal Winner: 🤷‍♀️

Holding Steady: 

• PBLKNP  0
  • greyhoundgrandma 0

Shopping Diva

• howieann -2

🚀 Shoot the Moon Winner:  TexasPurl -64