new to crochet and 'ville

Eugenie

Hello,

I picked up a crochet hook for the first time about a month ago and very quickly became obsessed with the craft. I love working with my hands and had for years avoided delving into the "fiber arts" for fear that I would dig 'em as much as I do - and now its too late - I've got the bug.

I was so excited to come across crochetville and I look forward to learning from and communicating with all you talented people.

Eugenie

:welcome :welcome :welcomefrom washington state. glad you joined and if ya need help on something just ask, we have lots of talented people here who are more than happy to help a fellow artist needing help.hope to chat with you soon:hug :hug

Hello,

I picked up a crochet hook for the first time about a month ago and very quickly became obsessed with the craft. I love working with my hands and had for years avoided delving into the "fiber arts" for fear that I would dig 'em as much as I do - and now its too late - I've got the bug.

I was so excited to come across crochetville and I look forward to learning from and communicating with all you talented people.

Eugenie

Welcome, I felt the same way when I picked up the hook......

HOOK ON

:welcome

Hi

I'm in NY too, about 2 hours I think, Ulster County. Where abouts are you? If you don't want to post your whereabouts on this page you can private message me....

Have you signed the map yet? Here is the link if you want to sign it

http://www.frappr.com/crochetville

This board is great and it's fun to meet others sharing the same love of crochet. :hook

I'm new here too and I'm having a great time reading and posting. Not much else to do up here so I'm grateful for a site like this.... that and finally learning a hobby that I always wanted to learn but never did. I think my grandmother would be proud !

Archived