A Square A Day for October CAL

Kimgoodie

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I had came across the vintage lace pattern a couple days ago and wanted to try it but haven't had a chance yet. It came out nice for you Kim.  and I had to go down to an F hook for the 3" squares. lol ;)

Hi ya, I have square 9 ready to post, but not till tomorrow, lol, I am keeping track with not only my pics, but on my calendar too, so day 9, square 9, coming out for show and tell here tomorrow!!!!!!!! yay! How's everyone else doing, Im striving to keep up, and i must say, working a day or so ahead of the date, works better for me, as it gives me time to do other projects in between squares, you know, well, works for me anyway.

Mine are piling up and by the end of the month, if I keep up that is, lol I will have to get another bin to store them in!!!!!!!!!!! Im enjoying seeing all the lovely creations though, gosh, what lovely squares you all make!

I just went through my manila folder of various patterns I've printed off over the years, and pulled out all the square patterns... then I went through my squares folder on my computer and printed off a few more that I've been wanting to try, so *hopefully* over the next few days I can get caught up!  LOL

I've been making squares as I can but haven't had time to post them. I think I'm still behind unless all the 3 round trials count. :P I'll try to catch up tomorrow and get the pics posted. I did find another square I like though so cool beans. 

Kim, thanks for your confidence in me! I may get a few made. I have some odds and ends I would like to use up that way. If so, I'll post them towards the end of the month.

So far this month, I have done a baby blanket round ripple, a lapghan (that I think was just started at the beginning of the month), started another baby round ripple that I liked the color of so much I'm going to make it bigger and keep it for myself, and today started another lapghan -- i do baby blankets at work, larger lapghans at home so I'm trying to keep two going. I've also started a larger bed afghan for myself, but that's dropped to indefinite hold

I've crocheted for 50 years and have nothing I have ever made, so I decided it was time to do something for myself. At any rate I haven't just been slacking off  :lol

I'm enjoying seeing all your squares. I check in every day to look.

Funny thing i don't keep anything I make either. Maybe next year will be about me. Um most likely not. LOL when i think of the foster children and battered women i still will do for them before me... Oh well!!

Love all the blocks shown!!

ok hi all, nice squares up there!! I have my oct 10, and 11th, ready to post, and will be good till Sunday!

here goes.

post-40621-0-36143600-1412981807_thumb.jpg

they are both 6 inches, and kind of a mash up of different combinations of stitches, just foolin' around today, lol sorted my crochet books, nice and neat now, easier to reference!!

ok, keep up the nice squares everyone,,,,,,,, Ill have another one for ya on Sunday!

I now have 15 squares completely made...nothing new to look at, since it's the same pattern and colors as the first 4 squares I posted...unless you all would like to see a pic of a messy pile of unattached squares...lol!

Good morning Ladies

So sorry I have been so mia.....I guess life does jump in sometimes

Hopefully I can post some pics today....I have to get back caught up.

Such beautiful squares ladies.

Loving the kaleidoscope Randi

Katy....you have been crocheting your fingers off....beautiful creativity

I will attempt to get caught up today....Have an awesome day

Archived