A Square A Day for October CAL

Kimgoodie

ok, square 17, square 18, and square 19, good till the 20th.lol

can you tell my mind wandered to fall, and fall colors, in these, they are simple squares, as I like the colors to do the pattern work now and then, lol, one is the mitered square again, on the left I think. They are 6 inches, and done with mostly red heart, some ILTY, and maybe a round or two, of Michaels' Crafters secret brand, wanted to try it. lol

post-40621-0-38668700-1413571042_thumb.jpg

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have 20 made....and am working on the fifth center of my squares right now, finishing them off may or may not get done this weekend, but at least I'm good till the 20th!

9 more squares made for owlvamp, but they're little ones so I don't think they count as 9 whole squares! Lol DH and I will be home tomorrow so I'll be back with my yarn and back to making squares for the Friendship CAL.  :)

post-11765-0-25888700-1413600454_thumb.jpg

Welp that is all its allowing me to post! I keep getting an error, Im frustrated and going to cook waffles. The picture is awful and its upside down, and I got 8 more to post. May put them all in the same pic when my frustration simmers down. LOL Im trying

quiet day here on the ville today, whats up with that!! just saying im gonna post tomorrow number 23 24 25 26, then five more, and Im done, and that is not even counting the 25 paddy greens I made for another thread,wow, how cool huh.. When this is done, Iw ill probaboly start matching up some of those October squares for the granny cal gals!! and maybe hold them, till the birthday bash we are having there in Jan, of the new year,or for our Christmas secret santa in Dec. at the end of this year!   yay!! :jack  :lookout I noticed some new emoticons too, cool! more to play with!

Katyallen - those squares ARE gorgeous!  I tried to quote but something's wonky ... anyway, I just had to :yes agree with you about those squares from Kim!

I've been weirdly busy lately; I worked a couple of days (Friday and yesterday) and we had a birthday party to attend last weekend, and I'm planning my son's birthday party for this weekend (he turns 10) so I feel like I can't tell if I'm coming or going half the time!  LOL  No new squares from me - hopefully *soon* I'll find some time to sit and hook for a few...  :rofl

Archived