A Square A Day for October CAL

Kimgoodie

hi, ladies!

Well, I made 6 more centers, and once I edge them in white - and last night I found another one pounder hiding in a WIP bag - I'll have 31 completed. I'll post a pic of the pile. I have more to make - I really want to use up all the Celebration yarn - and then I'll figure out a color sequence.

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hi all,w hat pretties up there kim, you do a bang up job, and are so talented!! Ihae days 23, 24, 25, and 26 to post, and I think the remaining five are done, but I haven't pictured them yet, so will do that tonight perhaps.... It has been so cool to see all the pretty squares!! here's these four...

post-40621-0-50540800-1414098208_thumb.jpg  6 inchers, easy peasy, and colorful to say the very least!

October 23, 24, 25, 26.

ok, found the last five on camera, with some others, but I cropped out the others, as they were in a layout of the 31 that I have completed, ha ha. Those pics will come on the 31st, all 31, in two pics!!  but for now, Im DONE too!!!! thanks for the fun and the eye candy everyone that participated,I sure enjoyed it!!!!!!  these, the final five, are four inchers, for someone on the granny cal, I had a hoot, hate to rush the month like this, but i am on to other things, no rest for the hooker, I always say, lol

post-40621-0-70063400-1414098951_thumb.jpg

Kim, I love the color combination for the 22nd.

I've done some plain solid color granny squares using up the last bits of a few skeins in colors that I will not use again - either I didn't care for the yarn or the colors are discontinued - or that I won't use in a long foreseeable future. I think I have 21. Towards the end of the month if I can get a photo I'll post it, but I warn you, they are going to be boring.

Their destiny is indefinite residence in the squares tub. 

Kim and Katie all your squares are really lovely! 

I don't know if I'll get caught up and make the 31 squares... I've got Sheila's ghan together (finally!!) and I bought yarn for some squares for sopo, so I may get a couple done but then I've got Halloween and a costume to make. Nothing like the last minute! Lol! I'll post more when I get them (hopefully) made though! 

Thanks Katy...very beautiful colors, we are hitting the home stretch.  Judianne already reached the finish line.   Hoping you post them all when able Judianne

I'll definitely post....

ACK, MY post disappeared, I was saying how much fun this was, and now I have a lot of squares I need to find homes for, lol

'

I will post my entire 31 on 31st... wonder how many of us will get all 31, yarn monkey, you are making such good progress on that ghan for your friend  would love to see when completed, yours too judiann.....

ACK, MY post disappeared, I was saying how much fun this was, and now I have a lot of squares I need to find homes for, lol

'

I will post my entire 31 on 31st... wonder how many of us will get all 31, yarn monkey, you are making such good progress on that ghan for your friend  would love to see when completed, yours too judiann.....

Just finished border round number one, going for two to give it a little more stability, but I'm HOPING to get it in the mail tomorrow before the post office closes. Fingers crossed! Then I'll definitely post a picture in Show and Tell, and links here, in the original begging post lol, and in the friendship ghan CAL.  :)

Archived