A Square A Day for October CAL

Kimgoodie

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I got the difficult petal row done after frogging it, moved on to the next row and had to frog that twice before I got it right! I think it's lovely but I'll tell you to pay very very close attention to the instructions and definitely download the tutorial! It helps a lot!!!  :yes

Purifying Puritans 12" Square - free download!

post-11765-0-53970900-1414545307_thumb.jpg

I'm finishing square #39. I want to make 3 more and then I'll see how it should be put together....I'm hoping the colors speak to me...lol!

I haven't been posting but working on this.. 30 squares plus the others I have posted and haven't posted... so I did get about 60 squares done I think. lol 

Some beautiful squares everyone has been posting. Sorry I went mia but did get to look back through.  

post-44513-0-59092800-1414730924_thumb.jpg

well, as promised, here are the ones I made in this October thread, count um, they are all there, lol

post-40621-0-54825400-1414732959_thumb.jpg              post-40621-0-37244000-1414732983_thumb.jpg

Im stocked up now for a while on squares, lol thanks Kim, this sure was not only a fun thread, but learned so much, and saw so many pretty squares too! :clap  :ty

ps there is a blue one hiding a bit behind a pink one, i thought I counted wrong, till I spotted it, ha ha.

Well, I didn't get to make a square a day, I had to back out to work on some other projects. Would love to do this again, though. I think it would be easier to do if it wasn't close to the holidays. 

Here are the squares all laid out. Hubby gave me a great idea for the border....red...! As a christmas ghan its the perfect idea and will make it look really finished. One and a half strips of squares left to.attach and then attach to each other....

post-8552-0-29166500-1414798299_thumb.jpg

Its November 1st already how fast that went.

Thanks so much for everyone that participated even if you just came by to visit.   I probably will do this again after the holidays are over.   I have been thrown into hats and scarves right now.  Which today sometime I plan on starting a thread to get them hats and scarves done.   LOL  I would like to see what everyone else is doing.

Sopo I love the color's, and aren't the solid squares c2c.

Katyallen.   Your squares are soooooo   beautiful all laid out together,   I can't post all of mine, cause I mailed most of them out already....hopefully our friendship squares are ready.

Judianne  I love it!   Hubby sounds like a winner with that red.  When I am done with my squares I will post, ask hubby can he figure out my border color, because I haven't so far   lol

I will post my last 2 squares today, after I finished them.  

Have a yarnterrific day Ladies

I had five done for the month, so I was down by 26 squares... I had two started, but they aren't finished.  Last night I decided to start 24 squares for a little blanket for my daughter's doll.  They're just simple granny's (3 rounds) so nothing fancy.  Once I have them all finished, I will post a picture here.  I know I'll be way late, but if it hadn't been for this thread I wouldn't have gotten any done!!  LOL

Thanks for hosting, Kim!  I do have several patterns printed off that I really want to try, so I will definitely participate again!

Life sort of took over for me this month.  That happens to me a lot, though - there probably isn't a "good" month for me.  So I think I'll start making squares as I have time and just save them up.  That's not cheating, is it?  :rofl

:manyheart

Well, I didn't get to make a square a day, I had to back out to work on some other projects. Would love to do this again, though. I think it would be easier to do if it wasn't close to the holidays. 

I made about 12 squares, but I can't get my computer to load the pix!!  A-a-a-rrgh!!!  Then I, too, got too busy with Crafts Shows that my crochet club is doing!  I know, excuses, excuses!  :reyes

Archived