A Square A Day for October CAL

Kimgoodie

here they be, i finsihed them yesterday and today, weaving in ends, (22 ends) to be precise, lol and a final measuring to confirm 12 Inches, lol

These two are made from Kate Jenks free ravelry pattern, listed here,

and with a few alterations on my part, ha ha!! It is my go to square for 12 inchers as it NEVER goes wonky!!

attachicon.gif100_4036.jpgattachicon.gif100_4045.jpg

enjoy the eye candy, and ill try to do another for tomorrow......... maybe a couple if they are smaller ones, lol

Oh Katie those are BEAUTIFUL!!!!  :manyheart  :manyheart  :manyheart  I am absolutely swooning over here!! 

I love this thread just for the beautiful eye candy!  :yes  No square finished yet tonight, but I'm working on it...  :)

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

October 4th square...traditional granny

tommorow is my hubby's bday so may be a little...mia

Happy Birthday to your hubby!!

I just realized today that it's October 2nd and I had completely forgotten about making any squares... d'oh!  I'm not exactly sure how the month snuck up on me, since I've known it was coming all year... any who, I'll be jumping in over the weekend to see how caught up I can get.

Love, Love, LOVE all the squares I'm seeing!!!  :yay  You are all doing such lovely work!

Lots of great looking squares so far!

I finally got a couple done. Aurora Suominen's Fluttering Breeze 6" Square and Fresh Air 6" Square. I used an I hook instead of H and added a row to make them 8".

post-43634-0-09748800-1412337098_thumb.jpg

Just finished my square... Not too thrilled with this one, but I think once it's on the ghan with all the others, I'll be okay with it. Square 83 from the book. 

post-11765-0-20330600-1412387013_thumb.jpg

And on to the next one!!  :crocheting

oh so many pretty squares are being made!! Lovwe them all!! I did do one today, but haven't photoed it yet, lol will post tomorrow, with my tomorrow square,

Oh Katie those are BEAUTIFUL!!!!  :manyheart  :manyheart  :manyheart  I am absolutely swooning over here!! 

I love this thread just for the beautiful eye candy!  :yes  No square finished yet tonight, but I'm working on it...  :)

thnaks yarn monkey, yours too, it's so open and lacey looking!

October 4th square...traditional granny

tommorow is my hubby's bday so may be a little...mia

Happy Birthday Mr. Kimgoodie,lol

It snuck up on me too so I stayed up just to get 2 made and get caught up. lol 

With other things Im working on, Im struggling to keep up too stephanie, lol But it's worth it, to see all the pretties being shown here!!

Lovely squares!!!  It's been a busy month already!  :lol  My husband has two weddings to do this month; this weekend and next weekend... and Sunday we're supposed to go out of town... but I PROMISE to get some squares done sometime this month!  :wink  It's great that he has weddings to perform; on the other hand, as the person that puts together the ceremonies, that keeps me busy, too.  :rofl

Question: since all my squares will basically look alike, is it OK if we use the honor system with me, and I'll give you a running total every so often? THe way I'm going I may have an entire afghan put together way before the end of the month!

Archived