kraftynkrazy

Dammit Dolls

22 posts in this topic

I got an order the other day for a dozen Dammit Dolls crocheted in assorted colors for my sister to give her employees for stress relief. I have two done so far. This is my own pattern using cotton yarn and making each one a little different and special. Here are numbers 1 and 2.

post-22056-0-77671700-1398263997_thumb.jpg

1 person likes this

Those are so cute and you did a great job. Of course they will be highly appreciated. :yes

It's kind of funny because just yesterday I was thinking about these and was wondering if there was a crocheted version. Your's are really cute and I like how you are making them all different.

Edited by bgs

Very cute, but I am going to play stupid here.  What are Dammit Dolls?  Are they like the ones dressed like the boss and you can ripp it apart?

Mary Jo, the dolls are for taking out frustrations on!  When you do something frustrating, you just grab it by the feet, whack it on the table and say "Dammit, dammit dammit!"

1 person likes this

Mary Jo, the dolls are for taking out frustrations on!  When you do something frustrating, you just grab it by the feet, whack it on the table and say "Dammit, dammit dammit!"

:rofl :rofl  Thank you for the info :rofl :rofl

I'm sorry they are sideways. For some reason when I post from my phone they always turn out that way.

I am back after a nice long break(life has been hectic) and I wanted to share the final picture of all 12 of these little guys and gals.  I was quite happy with the way they turned out.  

post-22056-0-09672200-1407242275_thumb.jpg

There is a poem thar goes withthese. I only remember the ending: "grab the dolly by the legsand find a place to slam it. And as tou whack the stuffing out yell 'dammit dammitdammit' "

Oh, so cute, especially # 3.  I saved then , turned then right side up and enlarged them so I could really see them.  They look like fun to make, too.

I had no idea what they were either... Well I could guess... Thanks for confirming my suspicions!

What a funny idea! I hope they are a huge hit! (Hahaha)

:D