Dammit Dolls

kraftynkrazy

I got an order the other day for a dozen Dammit Dolls crocheted in assorted colors for my sister to give her employees for stress relief. I have two done so far. This is my own pattern using cotton yarn and making each one a little different and special. Here are numbers 1 and 2.

post-22056-0-77671700-1398263997_thumb.jpg

It's kind of funny because just yesterday I was thinking about these and was wondering if there was a crocheted version. Your's are really cute and I like how you are making them all different.

Mary Jo, the dolls are for taking out frustrations on!  When you do something frustrating, you just grab it by the feet, whack it on the table and say "Dammit, dammit dammit!"

Mary Jo, the dolls are for taking out frustrations on!  When you do something frustrating, you just grab it by the feet, whack it on the table and say "Dammit, dammit dammit!"

:rofl :rofl  Thank you for the info :rofl :rofl

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I am back after a nice long break(life has been hectic) and I wanted to share the final picture of all 12 of these little guys and gals.  I was quite happy with the way they turned out.  

post-22056-0-09672200-1407242275_thumb.jpg

I had no idea what they were either... Well I could guess... Thanks for confirming my suspicions!

What a funny idea! I hope they are a huge hit! (Hahaha)

:D

Archived