Comfortghan for Pat54 Delivered Ville Friend

Tampa Doll

I sent two yesterday.   They should arrive tomorrow (I hope).    I think I was having a bad crochet day when I made them because one seems larger than the other ( or I crocheted one much looser than the other ).   Oh well, hopefully you can use them for this project.

All the squares are soooo beautiful...I can't wait to see the finished project.  

I think it would be just wonderful to lay this our in the warm weather next to a pool.    It's The Tigers Home opener today and the high is supposed to be 50 degrees :P  

Cheryl

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I will be mailing my two out tomorrow. I could not get to the post office this week. I have two squares and if you need to know the colors that are antique white and a soft blue.

I am slowly laying out the squares today.  I am having trouble with my computer, and internet connection, so I will nto be on here much till the cable company come on Monday to see what the trouble is.

If there is anyone who has not mailed their squares yet, could you please let me know,  I need to know about how to lay this out.

By the way, with what Ihave laid out, this is one very beautiful afghan and I think you will all be rpoud of it.

I am slowly laying out the squares today.  I am having trouble with my computer, and internet connection, so I will nto be on here much till the cable company come on Monday to see what the trouble is.

If there is anyone who has not mailed their squares yet, could you please let me know,  I need to know about how to lay this out.

By the way, with what Ihave laid out, this is one very beautiful afghan and I think you will all be rpoud of it.

I know it's going to be fantastic so full of love and care.

I mailed mine, honest! They must be taking a while to get there.

No problem, I have had a lot of stuff slow getting here.  Sometimes our Po is fast and sometimes it is slow.

It turns out it was the wireless router.  DH rebooted it and now the computers can talk to each other, I can print from the laptop and Crochetville is not as slow as molassas in January. :clap 

I have the ghan on the floor of my livingroom and I am still trying to lay it out.  I have a couple I have to block before they can be added, so no pictures yet, but soon I promise. The colors are amazing together.

Off to get the hair cut this morning and later I will be posting the squares I got yesterday.

Now on to the square from VikingRunnerGirl.  I just love it, what a great combination.

Thank you VikingRunnerGirl for your help.

All squares will be blocked before they are put together.

post-105-0-46287200-1365265979_thumb.jpg

Girls (well I'm 71 all you'all are girls to me lol) 

I running out of film for my camera.

Wait a minute it's a digital camera....nevermind.

My goodness!  I was missing out on so much eye candy!  My sister is on the mend and back home, which means I can finally fulfill my commitment to help.  Do you still have room for more, MaryJo?  I can send them out on Monday.  I want to send at least two.

Oh my! Hadn't check this thread for 2 days and so many new gorgeous squares! Everyone is being so generous!

Mary Jo, I don't envy you figuring out how to put these lovely squares together! You go girl!

kuddles

Good Morning everyone.  I am waiting on 3 sets of squares, then the finaly rows will be put together.  A picture will be taken when it is all sewn together, then another will be when the edging will be done.

I want to keep you all in the loop, and let you know how the afghan is moving along.

Thank you again everyone, you have made this so easy.

Archived