Comfortghan for Pat54 Delivered Ville Friend

Tampa Doll

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks Skoggy, I will let you know when they come

Hey,Janet, you going to come here and help?  We could lay it out outside in the warm sun near the pool. :rofl 

Tell you all, when I get it laid out, you all check it out and see if it needs changing. :devil 

You know darn well that if I was closer, I would be there!!!  Maybe every day - Tampa Guy would just love that - 

I swear my mailman likes to stuffy the mailbox.  I bet if I had a larger one, he would still find a way to stuff it.

Thank you grannyannie for the beautiful squares you sent.  They are purple, one is light purple, but it is showing up blue.

post-105-0-40202400-1365015163_thumb.jpg

post-105-0-47190200-1365015175_thumb.jpg

post-105-0-24213000-1365015192_thumb.jpg

Along with the previous set of squares, I also got these from mattenylou.  Aren't they pretty, and a great addition.

lol.. I think your mailman made mine all "wonky" when he crammed them in your mailbox. Funny how those squares looked pretty good here in massachusetts then I sent them away and now, yikes!, I see a wonky photo of them and even worse, it's out there for the whole world to see, too... Oh well... Funny how stuff always looks pretty good til you take a photo of it, and it pops up huge on your screen, lol,

Mary Jo- She's going to love her afghan and we sure do appreciate all this work you are doing - all the PM's, the e-mails, stalking that overworked mailman, taking photos of every square and posting them, numerous updates and postings and heaven only knows what else and you haven't even started to spread them out all over your home to arrange those forty-something squares in nine different ways to make it look just perfect.

And then you have to tackle the task of putting this together... in a recent email, you mentioned maybe making an afghan and a smaller lapghan, With so many squares, I can understand making two, but wow!, that's a lot of work!! You still have some long days of busy work ahead, and just want you to know I sure do appreciate all this work you are doing, and I'm sure everyone else does, too.

Three Cheers for Mary Jo!! Just want you to know we all appreciate this kind gift you are making for one of our Crochetville friends, I know it will help boost her spirits for a speedy recovery.

Thank You.

Today was a visit to the allergest/asthma Dr.  Between the rain and the pollin, we are down today.  Tomorrow I plan on starting to lay it out.  I am not sure how it is going to go.

Until I do that, I am not sure what I will do, but all squares will be used.

Last night, there was a thump at the door and by the time I got there, the UPS guy was in his truck and pulling away.  Boy they are fast.

These beautiful squares came from Kidge.  I am so amazed at all the patterns and colors.

Sorry if the squares look wonky, I promise when it is done, they will not.  It is just trying to get pictures.  They are all beautiful when they come in.

post-105-0-34880000-1365089062_thumb.jpg

post-105-0-37847800-1365089075_thumb.jpg

post-105-0-20878500-1365089083_thumb.jpg

post-105-0-44831600-1365089092_thumb.jpg

Today was a visit to the allergest/asthma Dr.  Between the rain and the pollin, we are down today.  Tomorrow I plan on starting to lay it out.  I am not sure how it is going to go.

Until I do that, I am not sure what I will do, but all squares will be used.

Last night, there was a thump at the door and by the time I got there, the UPS guy was in his truck and pulling away.  Boy they are fast.

These beautiful squares came from Kidge.  I am so amazed at all the patterns and colors.

Sorry if the squares look wonky, I promise when it is done, they will not.  It is just trying to get pictures.  They are all beautiful when they come in.

Mmmm I love the green one with the lovely pinkish flowers I wonder if there's a free pattern available for that one?

Sorry about your allergy issues Maryjo, hope you're feeling better soon. 

Two more squares made their way to my door last night.  They are from Brenda Rolfe.  She are reall bright and beautiful.

Thank you for your help Brenda.

post-105-0-91224300-1365102807_thumb.jpg

post-105-0-07888700-1365102817_thumb.jpg

post-105-0-44684200-1365102847_thumb.jpg

This will catch us up to all the squares received so far.

kittyloverdeb has sent two beautiful and colorful squares.

Thank you so much for your help.  Here are the squares.

post-105-0-13016300-1365105337_thumb.jpg

post-105-0-06477100-1365105351_thumb.jpg

post-105-0-59794200-1365105374_thumb.jpg

Mmmm I love the green one with the lovely pinkish flowers I wonder if there's a free pattern available for that one?

Sorry about your allergy issues Maryjo, hope you're feeling better soon. 

Yes Peggy there is a free pattern for that it is called Bloom where you are planted I found it on crochetpatterncentral.com

Yes Peggy there is a free pattern for that it is called Bloom where you are planted I found it on crochetpatterncentral.com.

I am definitely going to look this up.    

Archived