Granny squares 2nd annual Happy Birthday Friendship/Comfortghan

• Replies 16.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Brilliant idea!!!! Biggest square....:lol:haha:laughroll

Wow...you gals are chatting up a storm! But I love seeing so many want to keep up the CAL. I've mailed off my swaps that I was in so now....Muwahahahaaa - time for mucho squaros!!!!!

BIggest Square, love it love it love it! that's gonna be the name of our square member in June, whoever it may be! He or she will hold that title for the month, then I will randomly select a new Biggest Square to recieve for the next month!!!!! yay, this will be fun!@ :cheer:clap

BIggest Square, love it love it love it! that's gonna be the name of our square member in June, whoever it may be! He or she will hold that title for the month, then I will randomly select a new Biggest Square to recieve for the next month!!!!! yay, this will be fun!@ :cheer:clap

That's funny! :lol

That is great! Here's hoping being The Biggest Square for the month means everyone soon can finish their ghans!

And then we can start new ones!!

Have a great day all!

kuddles

Good morning everyone ! Hope you all are having a nice weekend, and able to get some hooking in this weekend.

After I get home I need to do some cleaning and hopefully get to work on my SILs baby blanket.

Sorry I haven't been around much. DH switched jobs, and then switched back. I started a new job, but now we might be moving, so I'm going to have to quit. I don't know whether I'm coming or going. I finished the baby ghan I made for my friend, so now I can make some more squares and get them out.

Hi Everyone! Sorry I haven't been around. I haven't been feeling so good and have stayed off the 'ville pretty much. Not getting hardly any crocheting done either. I hope to get back into getting some squares made soon!

Hi Everyone! Sorry I haven't been around. I haven't been feeling so good and have stayed off the 'ville pretty much. Not getting hardly any crocheting done either. I hope to get back into getting some squares made soon!

Got your note, glad your sticking around! no changes in preferences, so you are good to go, and you don't have to give in order to recieve, he he he!! Hope you're feeling better soon! :clap

Sorry I haven't been around much. DH switched jobs, and then switched back. I started a new job, but now we might be moving, so I'm going to have to quit. I don't know whether I'm coming or going. I finished the baby ghan I made for my friend, so now I can make some more squares and get them out.

aw, so sorry about the job,but I sure understand how life gets once in a while. Wishing you the best of luck, and so glad you are staying with us! When I first read your post, i thought, oh no, she's quitting the CAL, but then re read it, and I think you mean the job, which is bad enough, but the CAL??? would be worse! HA HA!!

Sorry to hear you're feeling under the weather, GrannyAnnie. Hope you get to feeling better real soon. With these weather changes being so crazy these days, it's a wonder all of us aren't sick. Of course, I have to admit . . . I love these 70's and 80's temp we're in. Almost hate to see summer coming ~ :P

Sure sad to hear about the job hassles, Kim. I hope things get better you all real soon. It's always hard when you have to change jobs and move, all at the same time . . . such a booger.

Hope you get a chance to show us a pic of your friend's baby-ghan, too ~ I'm sure it's just beautiful.

The info for me is still correct. And sorry I haven't been posting or been on at all lately. I've been having a bit of a rough time mentally.

Aww, girl . . . just keep hanging in there, okay? I agree ~ crocheting is good therapy for chasing away the *blues*, so keep your hook :hook a workin' as often as you can, okay? Love you ~ :hug

Something else I've found out thru life, too . . . when we do little things for others (no matter how insignificant we think it is), it helps to get our minds off of our own problems that depresses us or wears us down.

:hug

Hi all! I was up early early this am, chose the winner of my giveaway, and crocheted a bit, just posted the winner, and are you ready for this! OUr OWN

KUDDLEKUBS won it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Congratz kuddles, pm me your addy and Ill post out tomorrow! I was excited someone in this cal won it, but funny story there too, as I ran the random number gererater once, came up with 5, forgot to add in the last entrant, so assigned her a number, and then went back and ran the number gererater again, and guess what,,,,,,,,,,,,number 5 again!!!!!! Kuddles was DESTINED to have this tissue cover!! yay!!

Hi all! I was up early early this am, chose the winner of my giveaway, and crocheted a bit, just posted the winner, and are you ready for this! OUr OWN

KUDDLEKUBS won it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Congratz kuddles, pm me your addy and Ill post out tomorrow! I was excited someone in this cal won it, but funny story there too, as I ran the random number gererater once, came up with 5, forgot to add in the last entrant, so assigned her a number, and then went back and ran the number gererater again, and guess what,,,,,,,,,,,,number 5 again!!!!!! Kuddles was DESTINED to have this tissue cover!! yay!!

Congratulations!! Kuddlekubs, on your win! You'll have to show us a pic of your tissue cover now ~ :cheer

Okay ~ I musta missed a post somewhere. :P What contest/giveaway was we having, Katy?? :blush:think

Aww, girl . . . just keep hanging in there, okay? I agree ~ crocheting is good therapy for chasing away the *blues*, so keep your hook :hook a workin' as often as you can, okay? Love you ~ :hug

Something else I've found out thru life, too . . . when we do little things for others (no matter how insignificant we think it is), it helps to get our minds off of our own problems that depresses us or wears us down.

:hug

That is just so true, it's been proven, and I always knew it anyway!!!!

Congratulations!! Kuddlekubs, on your win! You'll have to show us a pic of your tissue cover now ~ :cheer

Okay ~ I musta missed a post somewhere. :P What contest/giveaway was we having, Katy?? :blush:think

oh it was in the giveaway section, but i posted here cause the winner was hereas well as there, as I was excited it was one of us! lol It was a tissue cover giveaway, and I want to try to do another next month, so keep checkin out the giveaway section on the ville.......:hug

http://www.crochetville.org/forum/showthread.php?t=138931

Well, i mailed out several puffy envelopes last week, should be hearing they arrived soon! I have my next "Wave" of them, almost done and ready to send, and will post when I have them completed, and gotten the address requests sent and replied to, then I have a surprise for a good friend for her I think May Birthday, and of course the giveaway box will go out tomorrow, the post office is going to hate to see me coming!!

Hi ladies!

It sure has been a long time since I've posted on here. I've been super busy lately but things are finally calming down. My house finally sold and we moved (finished moving on friday, bleh!) and school just ended too. I won't be taking summer courses so I have a wide open summer for making pretty squares to send out :clap. Currently I am on vacation visiting family in CA and won't be home until the June 2nd. So, if you make me a square, hold off on sending it until May 31st so that it doesn't reach me until I get home.

Hi ladies!

It sure has been a long time since I've posted on here. I've been super busy lately but things are finally calming down. My house finally sold and we moved (finished moving on friday, bleh!) and school just ended too. I won't be taking summer courses so I have a wide open summer for making pretty squares to send out :clap. Currently I am on vacation visiting family in CA and won't be home until the June 2nd. So, if you make me a square, hold off on sending it until May 31st so that it doesn't reach me until I get home.

ah, ok, thanks for staying, and for letting us know not to mail quite yet, lol you were one on my

Next Wave Mailing list, lol so good to know! Glad you have some time off, look forward to seeing you here!! I will note that on the list first post! thanks! Welcome back!:hug

Naw, they are going to LOVE seeing you. :lol :lol :lol:P :P More money for the PO..:D :D

Well, i mailed out several puffy envelopes last week, should be hearing they arrived soon! I have my next "Wave" of them, almost done and ready to send, and will post when I have them completed, and gotten the address requests sent and replied to, then I have a surprise for a good friend for her I think May Birthday, and of course the giveaway box will go out tomorrow, the post office is going to hate to see me coming!!

Archived