Granny squares 2nd annual Happy Birthday Friendship/Comfortghan

Yes my info is right. I am not picky on colors or types of yarn. I just like 6 and 12 inch squares. I love all the ones I have gotten and and hoping to start getting more done REALLY SOON!

• Replies 16.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sorry I have been out of it for a few days...Mother's Day slowed me down then we had flooding rains for three days straight! Over half of our garden washed away. We are having to start alllllllll over. :( Oh well....such is life

Ok madam thread runner.....I'd like to earn my V please! All is well on the list for me!

A a BIG thank you for taking this on!!!!

aw, you make me blush, tain't nuttin ma'mm...... You have earned your V, and I must say, quite attractive accessory to your screen name too! Love the Red!!

Yes my info is right. I am not picky on colors or types of yarn. I just like 6 and 12 inch squares. I love all the ones I have gotten and and hoping to start getting more done REALLY SOON!

Oh that makes it easy,....he he he..Thanks for verifying, your V is now on duty!!!!!!!

Checking in and so glad to see you figured out a way to keep this going and make it less work. I hope things are going okay for Sue. My internet has been really bad since May 4th (well its bad all the time since its dial-up but it would not stay connected so I could do anything). I think I had two more people to make squares for but it looks like we have a new person or two. Katyallen8090 :hug:hug:hug to you for taking over.

Checking in and so glad to see you figured out a way to keep this going and make it less work. I hope things are going okay for Sue. My internet has been really bad since May 4th (well its bad all the time since its dial-up but it would not stay connected so I could do anything). I think I had two more people to make squares for but it looks like we have a new person or two. Katyallen8090 :hug:hug:hug to you for taking over.

aw, you are too kind, you are one that prefers to give i see! How lucky for us! thanks for the support, hope your internet gets straight, so we can see you more often! :clap

Brenda I was wondering when you were gonna make it to our new home. lol

:clap:cheer

Hay! all ~ I'm still here, too. I'm glad we're able to keep the Friendship squares CAL going. :clap

Katie ~ you can keep me verified as the same on my squares.

Seeee? here I am, miss Katy ~ :cheer I think ya missed my post, huh? :D I'm still in the CAL, so can I be "V'd"? :hook (I got yer message :hug) Everything's the same as in my siggy below, okay?

Seeee? here I am, miss Katy ~ :cheer I think ya missed my post, huh? :D I'm still in the CAL, so can I be "V'd"? :hook (I got yer message :hug) Everything's the same as in my siggy below, okay?

yep yep, gotcha this time, I edit, and forget to hit SAVE!! Duh Me!! thanks!!!!!

Love how this place is coming together! Well, I have a job interview tomorrow evening. I've been a stay at home mom for about two years but before that I haven't been without a job for about 11 years. It's just to help out a little financially since hubbys disability checks cover all the bills but leaves us pretty tight. More money for postage and yarn though! :yay. The nice thing is, if I get this job, is that its close enough I can bike to work! Wish me luck!

Love how this place is coming together! Well, I have a job interview tomorrow evening. I've been a stay at home mom for about two years but before that I haven't been without a job for about 11 years. It's just to help out a little financially since hubbys disability checks cover all the bills but leaves us pretty tight. More money for postage and yarn though! :yay. The nice thing is, if I get this job, is that its close enough I can bike to work! Wish me luck!

Wishing you Tons of luck!!!

kuddles

:rose

Oh good luck~!!:clap

Morning everyone, just checking in! Have been busy working up some squares,:crocheting and emailing unverified members (for which I have a helper, thanks Skoggy!) just to let them know, if by the end of the month they don't reply and review their wants and needs, they will be taken off the list for housekeeping reasons, but can always rejoin when their busy lives permit! It will pare the list down a bit, but looking for some more new members to join, and old alike to re-join soon too! One I came across, had not been heard of since 2011, people get busy, she can always come back to us when she comes back online.... :ccompute

Pretty happy :cheer with the members that have verified, nice turn out so far, few more to go though, so if you know anyone please pass on the word to them, thanks! :hook

I am trying to make a habit of welcoming new members a few each day, and not directly pointing them in our direction, but suggesting all the wonderful things here on the ville, INCLUDING the crochet alongs, ha ha. Might rein in a few "squares" like us! :chook

What all do you think of a member of the month, for instance, pick a name randomly off the verified list, and those that can, make her a square?? Think about that, or if you have any similar ideas, would love to hear them! We could make hers in addition to any others we might want to send out that month, but that particular member might just get enough to FINISH her ghan! yay!! Then we get to see pics!!!:manyheart

well, thats the update, and thanks to all of you for your imput, and your support, its been just amazing to have all these helpful wonderful people in our thread!! I hope all is well for all of you this am, and have a great day~~:ty

Member of the month...

Im in!!!!

Hello everyone Have a splendific day

:hug

Morning everyone, just checking in! Have been busy working up some squares,:crocheting and emailing unverified members (for which I have a helper, thanks Skoggy!) just to let them know, if by the end of the month they don't reply and review their wants and needs, they will be taken off the list for housekeeping reasons, but can always rejoin when their busy lives permit! It will pare the list down a bit, but looking for some more new members to join, and old alike to re-join soon too! One I came across, had not been heard of since 2011, people get busy, she can always come back to us when she comes back online.... :ccompute

Pretty happy :cheer with the members that have verified, nice turn out so far, few more to go though, so if you know anyone please pass on the word to them, thanks! :hook

I am trying to make a habit of welcoming new members a few each day, and not directly pointing them in our direction, but suggesting all the wonderful things here on the ville, INCLUDING the crochet alongs, ha ha. Might rein in a few "squares" like us! :chook

What all do you think of a member of the month, for instance, pick a name randomly off the verified list, and those that can, make her a square?? Think about that, or if you have any similar ideas, would love to hear them! We could make hers in addition to any others we might want to send out that month, but that particular member might just get enough to FINISH her ghan! yay!! Then we get to see pics!!!:manyheart

well, thats the update, and thanks to all of you for your imput, and your support, its been just amazing to have all these helpful wonderful people in our thread!! I hope all is well for all of you this am, and have a great day~~:ty

Wishing you the best of luck.

All info is good to go! :D Thank you!

Ok, you have earned your V melia ann!! thank you!

I love the member of the month idea. Count me in.

yay, if more vote yes, we'll radomly select a Member of the month starting in June!! Hooray......

OK--I'm in for member of the month.... errr.. maybe the "the squarery-est member" ????? :rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl

Too cute, or the THreads Biggest Square! lol

Archived