Granny squares 2nd annual Happy Birthday Friendship/Comfortghan

Beautiful....Im loving the eye candy.

I don't see myself in there either.....as i grab my needle. I guess your next.

:c9

Here is Felicia's ghan so far! It's looking great! Thank you so much to those who have sent us squares. :manyheart:hug

[ATTACH]55431[/ATTACH]

• Replies 16.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hay! all ~ I'm still here, too. I'm glad we're able to keep the Friendship squares CAL going. :clap

Katie ~ you can keep me verified as the same on my squares.

Wow- boy do I feel silly-- I didn't know about all the changes when I posted last night about receiving a square in the mail yesterday...:blush. Thanks to Sue for all she did before now and to Kim to conitnue for us all.:manyheart

All is correct for me--so glad this is continuing!!! I have been making squares, have them packaged to be sent-just need to get to the PO to mail them off. I will take a pic later today of the squares I've received so far.

I also started a 2nd job so time is less now.But I do enjoy this CAL alot.

well great! I put you down as verified!! thanks,

Katie!~

Here is Felicia's ghan so far! It's looking great! Thank you so much to those who have sent us squares. :manyheart:hug

[ATTACH]55431[/ATTACH]

Just lovely, so glad we are filling up the new space with pretties!!!!! great job!

Just love what you did to the place! So homey! :c9

Didn't get much of anything worked on this weekend but I'm finishing a swap and getting back on squares shortly!

Very pretty ghan so far Emma!

Got a few lined up to go out but they originally were for ppl who haven't yet replied to the thread. I'll have re-jiggle them.

Hope all you girls have a great day! I'll get back to squares after my move the first of June. Now that the list is widdled down, won't be as overwhelming!

I have about 8 squares myself (no picture, packed away!) .... cotton - the fabric of our lives! LOL

Have a good day!

kuddles

please welcome our first join-ee, since the move! Lil mama06!! She is added to the list! She would like 6 inch, ww, any color or pattern would be wonderful!!!!!!!! :welcome Don't forget to pm her for her address if you are thinking ah,,,I gotta send her some squares, he he he!

Welcome to the family Lil mama06.

Kimgoodie

please welcome our first join-ee, since the move! Lil mama06!! She is added to the list! She would like 6 inch, ww, any color or pattern would be wonderful!!!!!!!! :welcome Don't forget to pm her for her address if you are thinking ah,,,I gotta send her some squares, he he he!

Ummm I thinking your thank you was meant for Katy....who took over...and will continue for us..

We really appreciate ya Katy:clap....

Wow- boy do I feel silly-- I didn't know about all the changes when I posted last night about receiving a square in the mail yesterday...:blush. Thanks to Sue for all she did before now and to Kim to conitnue for us all.:manyheart

All is correct for me--so glad this is continuing!!! I have been making squares, have them packaged to be sent-just need to get to the PO to mail them off. I will take a pic later today of the squares I've received so far.

I also started a 2nd job so time is less now.But I do enjoy this CAL alot.

lol, thank as well, all of you, for the support and the vote of confidence! Im busy making some squares to particular sizes, and colors,,,,,uh oh, who will get one, well,when you get my pm for an address needed, I guess you'll know, huh! back to work, back to work, every minute spent crocheting counts!!!!!:think:hook:c9

Sorry I have been out of it for a few days...Mother's Day slowed me down then we had flooding rains for three days straight! Over half of our garden washed away. We are having to start alllllllll over. :( Oh well....such is life

Ok madam thread runner.....I'd like to earn my V please! All is well on the list for me!

A a BIG thank you for taking this on!!!!

Archived