Granny squares 2nd annual Happy Birthday Friendship/Comfortghan

• Replies 16.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I used to keep track of who, pattern, yarn/color, address, how many, etc.. but now I've narrowed it down to who and whether it was received or not. I have far less non tired free time now and its totally killing my mood to crochet right now.

Hope everyone had a good weekend--I didn't hook much as I had visitors. I had hoped to get to the PO to mail some squares but never got to go. I can only try to get there Saturday as I work two jobs all week--our car is still really bad but I will try my hardest to make it there to mail..:blush

I got a square on saturday!!! woo hoo...its from katyallen!-its sooooo pretty-my fav colors :-) lime green /hot pink.

I had a busy weekend so Im only getting a chance to post thankyou now!

I love it- ohh this afghan is going to be sooo nice! look how pretty;

hope everyone had a good holiday weekend

hugs

post-67-13589776145_thumb.jpg

WOOT! Got a puffy at work today and got not one, but two gorgeous squares, in white and orange (salmon maybe)! My cameras are packed away, but I will try my best to post a pic when I'm moved and settled!

Thanks so much Katy (katyallen8090) for my wonderful gift!

kuddles

I got a square on saturday!!! woo hoo...its from katyallen!-its sooooo pretty-my fav colors :-) lime green /hot pink.

hugs

YAHOOTY!!!! Got some pretties in the mail!!!!!! Thank you, thank you Abigail!

[ATTACH]55844[/ATTACH]

Those are very pretty squares.

hugs

WOOT! Got a puffy at work today and got not one, but two gorgeous squares, in white and orange (salmon maybe)! My cameras are packed away, but I will try my best to post a pic when I'm moved and settled!

Thanks so much Katy (katyallen8090) for my wonderful gift!

kuddles

welcome to all, didn't get to the post office today, got the urge to shampoo carpets,,,,,(huh?) Yep, something hits you like that, something so time consuming, and difficult, you gotta take advantage of the urge, right! Well, got the living room done anyway!!!!! tomorrow is a new day,,,,hope everyone is doing good!

Katie!~ :manyheart

Thanks to Katy for the 2 super awesome squares! I love them, so perfect for my 'ghan!

post-18684-135897761477_thumb.jpg

Thanks to Katy for the 2 super awesome squares! I love them, so perfect for my 'ghan!

[ATTACH]55847[/ATTACH]

Those are very pretty.

welcome to all, didn't get to the post office today, got the urge to shampoo carpets,,,,,(huh?) Yep, something hits you like that, something so time consuming, and difficult, you gotta take advantage of the urge, right! Well, got the living room done anyway!!!!! tomorrow is a new day,,,,hope everyone is doing good!

Katie!~ :manyheart

When you feel that urge again, stop on by!

Have a great day everyone!

kuddles

It is such a breath of fresh air to come into our new home every morning and see the beautiful eye candy. Thanks Ladies for making my day.

Andd.......Thanks Carol for my beautiful pink square. Im almost ready to put my blankey together. I will post pics of my new squares soon.

Kimgoodie

Have a yarnfilled day

kuddles

It is such a breath of fresh air to come into our new home every morning and see the beautiful eye candy. Thanks Ladies for making my day.

Andd.......Thanks Carol for my beautiful pink square. Im almost ready to put my blankey together. I will post pics of my new squares soon.

Kimgoodie

Have a yarnfilled day

Ohh can't wait to see it finished! :clap

Kimgoodie

Have a yarnfilled day

You are welcome. I can't wait to see your blankey.

Carol, thank you so much for my beautiful yellow square! I'll get a pic of it in the next day or two. I had my J/G tube changed today and they gave me some "good" meds, so needless to say I'm a bit loopy and who knows what the pic would look like today! :lol I can barely stay awake, good stuff (I'm in a lot of pain). Hope everyone's doing good, haven't had a chance to read thru. I'll be back later! :hug

hello fellow "squares!" :)

I have a new member to announce! Her name is Laura, and her ville name is Snookie000! Her preferences for squares are 6 ", ww acrylic, and in bright and cheerful colors!! So get to work group, we got a job to do!!!!!!! lol Welcome Snookie000, hope you enjoy your stay here at the meeting of the squares!:cheer

When you feel that urge again, stop on by!

Have a great day everyone!

kuddles

Surely you jest!!!!!!! lol

Carol, thank you so much for my beautiful yellow square! I'll get a pic of it in the next day or two. I had my J/G tube changed today and they gave me some "good" meds, so needless to say I'm a bit loopy and who knows what the pic would look like today! :lol I can barely stay awake, good stuff (I'm in a lot of pain). Hope everyone's doing good, haven't had a chance to read thru. I'll be back later! :hug

So sorry you aren't feeling well, and wish you a speedy recovery, so you can come back.....Your hook is waiting patiently........:hook

YAHOOTY!!!! Got some pretties in the mail!!!!!! Thank you, thank you Abigail!

[ATTACH]55844[/ATTACH]

Yay! I'm glad you got them!

I've got some more squares finished, but I'm probably not going to get them mailed until after I move, which is going to be on Saturday. Actually, I still have to message the ladies, lol.

I'm glad you like the square and I hope you're feeling better soon.

I have a new member to announce! Her name is Laura, and her ville name is Snookie000! Her preferences for squares are 6 ", ww acrylic, and in bright and cheerful colors!! So get to work group, we got a job to do!!!!!!! lol Welcome Snookie000, hope you enjoy your stay here at the meeting of the squares!:cheer

Welcome to the group!

Hello, just checking in, before the lady's brunch. It's a once a month thing, not my turn to host this time, we all take turns, Anyway, today is the last day to verify your info, so if you know of anyone that wants to stay in, and know them well enough to pm or something, please do so, or as of tonight, at the bewitching hour, their names will disappear like magic from the list!!:2magic

But as mentioned before, they can rejoin at any time, so they don't have to stay away long! :clap

I am going to request some addresses as soon as I relocate my list,:think lol so keep on the look out for a pm! :manyheart

All for now, cloudy day today, Im off to brunch, happy hookin' to all!! :hook

Welcome Snookie000.

Archived