katyallen8090

Granny squares 2nd annual Happy Birthday Friendship/Comfortghan

By the way, I will have a new address soon but the address on the list is my Mums address as it was my c/o. Its ok to send to that address or just pm me for my new one. YAY! :cheer Finally getting out of my Mums house! Its been tough. 4 adults and a babba under the same roof.... eek!

A big thank you to Katie for taking the lead on this relocation and remodeling, and to all the rest of you for understanding and helping!! :hug :hug :hug

This lifts a big burden off my shoulders that should never have been a burden. I never expected when it started for it to get as big and time consuming as it was.

You gals are the best!! :hug

:turtle:vheart

:cheer YEA!!!!! :cheer

I am so happy this is continueing!!!

got your note SMith, thanks!! Let me know if you wanna be on the list, my ghan was completed too, two of them but I am on the list, as I still like to send um out, like you!

:waving:waving:waving Hi!!! :waving:waving:waving

I'm so glad this CAL is staying around... I'm just getting started! Thanks, katyallen8090 for all the hard work!!! :hug

And yes, all my info is right. :)

Thank you Ms. yarn monkey, you too earned a V!!

A big thank you to Katie for taking the lead on this relocation and remodeling, and to all the rest of you for understanding and helping!! :hug :hug :hug

This lifts a big burden off my shoulders that should never have been a burden. I never expected when it started for it to get as big and time consuming as it was.

You gals are the best!! :hug

:turtle:vheart

aw, thanks go to you Sue, for starting it!! i know all of us wish you well, and look forward to your visiting us here! Thank you for all you have given, hope to see you soon, good luck with everything!

Hi!! Checking in, can you add ww to mine? The rest of it is ok. :)

I have a question. Are these supposed to be traditional granny squares or are they any pattern as long as size/color/other specifications are okay?

Thanks.

Edited by SharonB551
typo

Hi!! Checking in, can you add ww to mine? The rest of it is ok. :)

will do abigail1280, and thank you!! You have a vee!

I have a question. Are these supposed to be traditional granny squares or are they any pattern as long as size/color/other specifications are okay?

Thanks.

Well speaking for myself, any you would like is fine with me, as long as size and color specs are met i guess, I would think every one would be fine with squares of any kind unless specified grannys in the list in post one. You might when you email for the address, check with each individual though..Thanks, are you wanting to recieve some as well, I will need your info for the list in post one as to color and such! thanks!

Edited by katyallen8090

Thanks for answering my question katy. I will check with the individuals when I PM them as you suggest. As for being on the list for squares, for now I would rather give than receive:)

Thanks.

thanks Sharon! and Happy Mother's Day to all, hope you are enjoying your day, and spare a bit of time for the hook as well!!!!!!:cheer

ps. just wanted all my friends on this thread to know, i have a giveaway going, check it out here...

Edited by katyallen8090

So many people not appearing online and checking details. :( Hope this isn't a sign of things to come. :ohdear

So many people not appearing online and checking details. :( Hope this isn't a sign of things to come. :ohdear

yep, i know, hate to lose anyone, but we are bound to lose a few, i think the others just really haven't been on line or something, hope so anyway! So if anyone knows anyone else well enough to remind them please do, thanks! Looks like some recruiting is called for huh! he he he....

Hi everyone. Hope you all had a great mothers day :hug

Fantastic looking -ghan!!!! And what a good idea... some eye candy for the new thread. I'll go and grab a pic of my received so far as well. :D

Here's my squares so far. :D

post-48941-135897758848_thumb.jpg

I have switched mine's around quite a few times. I see you have an eye for arranging. Very Nice!!!

Here's my squares so far. :D

wow, our first eye candy pics! Love um! Those are gonna be some gorgeous ghans!

I thinkkkkk I can spot mine in your pics!!!!!!!!!! yay!!

Edited by katyallen8090

Received a pretty blue and white square today---I am hoping to mail some this weekend--my car has been dead a few weeks and hard to get to the PO but hopefully I can get there soon. Thanks again

Hay! all ~ I'm still here, too. I'm glad we're able to keep the Friendship squares CAL going. :clap

Katie ~ you can keep me verified as the same on my squares.

These are the squares I have received so far

How so pretty, Kim!! Your Friendship-ghan is going to be just so beautiful! :crocheting

Hi! Nira ~ :hook Your Friendship-ghan is going to look very pretty, too. You need more squares, tho! :hook You're on my next group of squares to complete and get sent, okay? :crocheting

Wow- boy do I feel silly-- I didn't know about all the changes when I posted last night about receiving a square in the mail yesterday...:blush. Thanks to Sue for all she did before now and to Kim to conitnue for us all.:manyheart

All is correct for me--so glad this is continuing!!! I have been making squares, have them packaged to be sent-just need to get to the PO to mail them off. I will take a pic later today of the squares I've received so far.

I also started a 2nd job so time is less now.But I do enjoy this CAL alot.

Thank you Carole...You all did all the work!!! llol

How so pretty, Kim!! Your Friendship-ghan is going to be just so beautiful! :crocheting

Here is Felicia's ghan so far! It's looking great! Thank you so much to those who have sent us squares. :manyheart:hug

post-54070-135897758909_thumb.jpg